Pregnant?!

Everyone was shocked by the doctors words, the doctor remained calm and said "i said i observed it in female cultivators, it can also mean different in male ones ok? Now lets wait for him to wake up then things can be one more easily" The doctor asked everyone to leave so as not to disturb him but xichen didn't go, he needs to be with his man. Xichen talked to himself, "should I play Leibing to check on his spirits?"  a small whimper came out from jc, his eyes twitched, he looked harmless, he then finally opened his eyes to find lan xichen out of nowhere holding his hand and looking at him worriedly. 

Jiang cheng formed some word with all his might "why ?" he could only ask this as xichen stopped him by putting his soft palm on his plump lips. Xichen then said "rest, i will call the doctor, hmm?" with that he was about to leave, then Jiang cheng held his hand. Xichen turned back with a confused smile, jiang cheng just said "don't leave yet..." with that he fell silent as xichen kissed him on his lips. The kiss was sweet, no lust only love, they parted their lips. Jiang cheng covered his lips while laying on the bed with back of his palm while Xichen head palmed himself on this bold act of  his, no one said a word for a minute. Xichen then left the room to call the doctor.

After a few minutes when doctor arrives~~

Doctor checks his pulse again then said "master jiang, your pulse just matches to a pregnant woman cultivator, i am unsure about what happened, so i can't give a precise medication, shall we call the physicians from yunmeng for better results?"

Physicians from yunmeng arrive in a hurry, they all were very worried about their master. One physician checked, his pulse, one checked his heartbeat and the other supplied qi. the three best physicians travelled a 6 hour journey in almost 3, a tiring work for the cultivators who did that as doctors can't use their energy on travelling when they have to purify the souls.

after half hour of tiring process, Jiang cheng was declared pregnant!  A shocking news indeed, for Jiang Cheng himself and everyone present there, our poor Huan was shell shocked. He knew who was the father of Jiang cheng's kids. But wait? they aren't married yet, he can't take that face to his shufu and say, "hey shufu i made sect leader jiang pregnant and now we are gonna live a happy married life", Wait, married life? he was not even sure if sect leader jiang would marry him and what about the rumors? He was lost in all those thoughts when a sharp voice made them all disappear "OUT!" the voice was in an angry tone. Huan was about to leave with the doctors but, the same voice called him "leader lan, you stay" Xichen could do nothing but follow the orders from the man sitting on the bed. 

Xichen made eye contact with Jiang cheng, they both remained silent for a minute. Xichen spoke first "do you want to abort the kid?" NO FUCKING WAY I AM GOING DO THAT! Jiang cheng yelled. he then continued in a sharp tone "This kid is an opportunity to me i can make this kid my heir so no of those poky elders poke their nose in my business" Lan xichen remained silent then spoke "so, how are you going to deal with those rumors? i mean you are not even married yet so people will think nonsense." Jiang cheng gave a sarcastic smile then said "YOU! marry me! This way, you will also get freedom from those pesky elders." Jiang cheng seemed happy, but xichen was not, he promised himself that day when his father went into seclusion leaving everything behind "I will never marry for politics, it will be out of true love" he told the same to Jiang cheng, he looked at him with a questioning look, he blurted out this "well, i used to think like that, but you see on your own, who is the one you love truly? that Guangyao or some other maiden or some other man?" Xichen remained silent, jiang cheng continued "same goes for me, i don't feel love now, all what i feel is mechanical feelings, i feel angry, i feel agony, i feel disappointment, i feel proud, i feel hungry, i feel sleepy, i don't feel love, i have lost it, and you did too. And i know you can't love anymore like you used to do, so its better you marry for the sake of marriage, you live like you want, and i will live mine, no feelings at all, you can even cheat on me no problem, the marriage is just for rumors" Xichen remained silent for 5 minutes, he just spoke "ok, deal" he took out his right hand to shake hands with his future life partner. 

Xichen sat beside him, placed his left hand on his left shoulder and whispered "Let me take care of you during your pregnancy, please" Jiang cheng blushed a bit, his ivory white skin did no help, he nodded, he could not do anything, he was helpless in front of that deep voice. 

they both were having a warm feeling in their stomach, then only wei wuxian entered the room, opening the door wide, he screamed on top of his lungs "A-CHENG! ARE YOU PREGNANT???" 

heyyyyooooo!! how are you all, yea i was suppose to upload yesterday but yesterday was kanya pujan so i could not hehehe😅😅. 

well anyways, how do you think of this chapter?

A very important announcement tho, I am about to be out of ideas, can someone of you dm me and help me with next parts, coz i am now in a very difficult situation of weather adding it to the part or not, ya see, i got 3 endings for this and i need help asap, anyone one of you can help.

vote and comment