(JAYWON) •Part 1

Start from the beginning

"Come on Jungwon" Jake called me while holding his phone.

After that, Sunoo came out of the classroom with his hand firmly on the back of his neck while staring at his phone.

"What's up?" I asked an innocently

"The professor scolded us because our phones were loud" said Jake

"What surprises me is that no one gave us our number," Sunoo said, "is it yours? Do you have one?"

"Huh? Mine?... I.. there are too but I blocked them right away"

The two nodded. And while walking home, Jungwon looked for his phone in his pocket and suddenly saw the notes that he was going to buy a new book.

"Sunoo, Jake, go home first, I'll just need to buy something"

"But it's getting dark, do you us want to join you?"

"No need.. as long as I'm going home right away, I'll just take a taxi to make it easier"

The two nodded.
"Okay.. bye"

"Be careful"

After Jungwon arrived at the bookstore, he immediately looked for a new book to read. While reading the titles, his attention suddenly went to the book Agony.

"GeminiFourth"

He even looked at the subsequent books.

"Brother in law. GeminiFourth"

He took the two books and paid for them.

While walking home, a man who's running was suddenly bumped into Jungwon and the books he bought fell.

While Jungwon was picking up the books, a man who has a masked reached for his ID.

He was surprised to see many men chasing the man who bumped into him earlier. They were all wearing black with mask

"Why are you walking alone at this hour, Dimples?" The man said

He was speechless when Jungwon saw that man was carrying a gun.

And then suddenly three men approached him and also they all had guns in their hands.

"He's been caught now, bro," said by the other man

"Alright, tell them to bring him to the dungeon"

The man looked at Jungwon again. "It's already late, you want to take a ride with us?" The man said looking at my ID "Yang Jungwon"

Even though he was wearing a mask, Jungwon could feel the man's smiles.

"Don't..ahmm... No need... thank you" Jungwon said as he took the ID that the man handed to him

Jungwon stood up and bowed to to them and quickly ran.

While running, he sees a taxi so he immediately stopped it to take a ride.

After he arrived at their unit, he immediately entered and immediately closed the door.

"What happened to you?" Sunoo asked with his sassy attitude

"Nothing.. because it's dark.. it's scary.. outside" I breathlessly explained

Jungwon notices that the two are dressed up and looks like they're going somewhere so he asks.

"Where are you going?" Jungwon asked

"Have you forgotten? What we talked about in the canteen" Sunoo said while pouting