Chapter 2: The big day

Start from the beginning

We called them that because they were the prettiest girls in school and loved to steal people's boyfriends, just like actual sirens.

The sirens were Akubane Sato who was a decent 5,6, dark skin and long hair, Nakamura Misaki who was about two or three inches taller than Akubane light skin in her hair in a ponytail, and Hamira Yamamoto the shortest of the 3 nice tone skins with a braided hairstyle.

They have been trying to start shit with me and my friends since the fourth grade. At some point we were all friends but obviously that changed. They were just mad because Katsu liked Naomi and not Hamira, and she made her friends hate us too.

Their leader , Hamira, came over to us and started talking. "Look you guys it's the sluts," she said laughing with her minions. "Look y'all, it's the homewreckers," Naomi snapped back.

I wasn't  expecting that from Nai. I was about to say something when Nai walked right up to Hamira and started talking.

"Look here girly I don't want too much of my day to be taken up by you, so I'll keep it short, leave me and my friends alone and there won't be any problems, or do I need to put my hands on you like I did last school year?" she said, raising an eyebrow.

We all giggled a little bit at Naomi's words, bringing us back to the memory of last year, Nai had walked Hamira like a dog last year for talking shit about her mom. Hamira turned a bright red, also remembering. Bet that wasn't one of her proudest moments.

"Watch your back" she said and turned, doing a cliche hair flip and walked away. Akubane was right behind her while Nakarmura stood there smiling for a moment before she also turned away and left. I'm not sure she understood what was going on half the time.

Naomi POV
     After the Sirens buzzed off we all started walking to our first class, homeroom. Maelyn and Hikari sat at one table, Aiyaary sat by herself, and Me and Katsu sat next to each other. We all sat there for a while before the teacher came in and started talking about all the boring shit we would be doing this year. I was already over it so I zoned out and started writing in my notebook. I looked out the window for a quick second while writing about what happened this morning when all of a sudden I felt my notebook slip out of my hands. I looked up to see Katsu holding it. I was so pissed. I noticed his eyes start to scan the page and I felt my cheeks get hot.

Katsu POV
     "Katsu give it back!" Naomi yelled, I didn't listen. I started to read a bit of what she had written. "September 1st," was all I could read before Naomi socked me in the arm.

I looked down to see an angry blushing Naomi staring up at me. I dropped the notebook on the floor and inspected my arm, it was turning red.

"Why would you do that?" I asked a bit shocked. Nai always let me read her stuff, or at least she used to. "Haven't you ever heard of privacy?" She said,

"Man, even when she's mad she's still so cute".

A few minutes later homeroom ended and I had to head off to my next class, which was unfortunately not with any of my friends. As I was saying goodbye to the girls I went up to give Nai a hug but she pushed right past me. I made a mental note to properly apologize to her at lunch as I started walking to A.P. Geometry.

As I walked into the room and spotted a familiar face sitting over in the corner.

"Hey Kyama, long time no see" I sarcastically said as she looked up "Oh my god, I didn't know you lived around here, or went to this school!" she said blushing.

Kiyama was this super smart and cool girl I met at camp. She stood at about 5'5, with ear and nose piercings, her hair was locked up like mine but her hair was longer, she had this earthy girl type vibe that was really cool.
We ended up talking the whole class and just like I remembered, she had amazing conversation skills. Once class ended I gave Kiyama my number and told her I would meet her at lunch and introduce her to my friends.