Chapter 4: Highschool

Katie's POV~

"KATIE FOR THE FORTH GOD DAMN TYPE WAKE UP!" Luke wailed.  "Leave me alone" I grumbled in my pillow.Now I was seriously wondering why I didn't stay in my own apartment but I knew I would be become lonely so I decide to stay with Luke. Even worse than Luke's yelling was today, the day I dreaded for since I have arrived......School. But before I could argue more, Luke poured cold water on me.

"What the hell, Luke!" as I stood up soaking wet and he smirked."We have to go in thirty minutes so chop chop!" 

"A**hole" I grumbled loud for him to hear me

"Someones on their ...." but before he could finish I threw a pillow at him

"Don't even think about going there Archer" while I glared at him and he put his hand up in surrender with a grin showing his perfect white teeth.

"Fine but be ready in twenty-five minutes, " and he left closing the door

When he finally left I opened my luggage and pulled out a white shirt with sleeves that came up to my elbows and red chevron skirt that was a little bit  above my knees.Once I finished getting dress I brushed my teeth. Then I started to brush my hair making it fall to my shoulders perfectly and applied a little bit of makeup for the final touch. Once I finished, me and Luke entered his car.

We sat there for the first five minutes in awkward silence when finally Luke broke the silences, "So, do you do any sports?" 

"Yeah, I'm swimmer as a matter-o-fact I was on the varsity swim team." 

"Cool, I'm also swimmer and I also play football maybe we can race each other sometime and also we're here"

As I turned my head I saw a giant school that seemed brand new with a ginormous football field. We soon enter the school and got my schedule and i figured that me and Luke only had three class which was kinda a bummer since I only knew him. Once I entered first period, everyone eyes turned towards me."I see we have a new student would you like to introduce yourself" a fat old lady said. I hated when teachers did that because it really didn't matter but I had no choice. "Hi, I'm Katie Woods," I said shyly ." Very good then Miss.Woods please sit next to Tyler." I saw her point to the blonde boy I met at the party and he gave me a winning smile showing his perfect teeth I blushed because I was staring at him. So I sat next to him make.

"So Katie how do you like Ms.Wright so far"

"She seems kinda scary......"

"I know right she scared the living shit out of me because I was talking"

"Wait, but your talking right now......"

"MR.BROWN AND MISS.WOODS THERE IS NO TALKING IN MY CLASS! YOU BOTH HAVE DETENTION!

I could already tell that first period was going to be a living hell with Ms.Wright, no wonder she got divorced.............

The whole day went been by has fast after first period and I found out that swim try-outs was this Friday so I had plenty of time to practice so I could be in my best condition so I could make the varsity swim team.

When I entered detention I saw Tyler and I sat next to him  and asked him for his phone number so we could text during detention because the teacher was to busy playing on their phone. As soon as I gave him phone number he texted me this:

How was school?

Good, what about you did you get in more trouble ;)

Maybe......

What did you do this time? :)

I might have called Ms.Wright a fat ass and she might have heard me say it.....