🐉𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 3🐉

As tears fell from the dragons eyes, heavy rain overcast the city.

He held some broken wood in his hands, as he tried to piece the strange white and gold object back together.

When he finally left the safety of his waterfall, he found his relic destroyed. He tried to hold it with water, but it took too much energy.

He pressed the buttons scattered on the floor, they didn't make a sound.

Luke regretted breaking that stupid piano.

Because now, not only can he not return it to its rightful owner once the dragon is deceased, but the dragon will more than likely flee from its den without the presence of something he held dear.

Luke made the choice to return to see if he was still there.

The rain was furious in the city, and only seemed to strengthen as he neared the den.

He saw the dragon sat on his knees. Shoulders shaking, inhaling sharp breaths as he tried desperately to put the piano back together. He was using mud. That wouldn't work. What a moron.

"...Stupid knights... I hate them..-! Why can't I ever have anything..!" He muttered to himself.

"That's rich coming from you."

The male jumped, startled as he whipped his head around.

Now Luke could see him clearly while not attacking him, or seeing him from behind.

His tear streaked face was the first thing he noticed. Then his purple webbed hands. Then his glowing eyes. His fluffy tail. And his sharp horns.

Hideous.

"Go away.. why are you here again.."

Luke didn't answer. He just eyed the environment around him.

"Are you stupid? You can't mend a piano with mud. Infact, if a piano is that shattered? You can't mend it at all."

Zanders heart broke into tiny pieces right then and there as he asked a question.

"..Can't.. mend it...? But it was pretty.. what do you mean I can't mend it..?"

"Look at it! Does it look repairable to you!?"

"..It does.." he pouted.

"Then you're fucking stupid! You can't repair that shit!" Luke walked over and kicked part of the piano.

"HEY-! Don't touch that! I just want to make pretty sounds! But I can't do that anymore because you took the thingy mabobber away from me!"

"..Thingy mabobber-?"

"THE THING WITH THE BUTTONS! You press the buttons and it goes 'Dududu'!"

"..THE PIANO!?"

"..Is that was the big thingy mabobber is called..?"

"Yes."

"Oh-! Well yeah! You destroyed my piano! So leave!"

"It wasn't yours! You clearly stole it!"

"I just found it in the bottom of the ocean! Who the fuck did I steal it from!? The kraken!? Well his hands are too big to play with it anyways!"

"..You just.. find stuff in the bottom of the ocean..?"

"Where do you think I find my clothes?"

"That part was obvious they're ugly and unmatched."

"Atleast mine has some life about them! Yours right now take it away. Literally. Your kind killed my family and friends."

"Because your 'family' and your 'friends' are dangerous!"

"..We're the ones staying away..? We haven't been in a city for HUNDREDS of years according to my Mama! You guys just keep coming and hurting us!"

"Yeah!? Well I bet for those 'Hundreds' of years and before you've been feasting on humans!"

"I'm a herbivore! Duh!? All dragons are herbivores dipshit! And  haven't even been alive that long!"

"..Herbivore..? Yeah right. How long you been alive?"

"I don't know how to count!"

"..Right."

"I just know it's less than 30!"

"Let's say 20. But still! You're dangerous!"

"For the whole time you've been here pestering me I haven't laid a single attack on you?"

"I-"

"..Yeahhhhh.. Humans are icky and violent for no reason."

..icky and violent..?

But that's exactly what Luke thought of Dragons.

He had a reason too.

The dragons didn't.

"Violent and icky? What the fuck do you mean?"

"Violent because: You trespasser my home yesterday, stabbed me through my lungs, chased me into a waterfall, proceeded to smash my piano mabobber relic thing and came back today with the intent of killing me. Your kind have also destroyed multiple other innocent dragons for what!? We haven't harmed anyone! When was the last time you received a report of dragons terrorising!?"

"...I never have-.."

"Mhm! And icky because: I don't know you just give me the ick! Now shoo!"

Zander turned on his heel as he walked back to the waterfall. His tail swaying behind him aswell as his long ponytail.

Luke just turned around and left.

He felt dazed.

Like he had a new outlook on the world.