Pokemon Z

3:41 PM

Hello there! My name is Kevin.

I'm making this blog post because I want to know if anyone else has seen an odd 'Pokemon Z' E-bay listing.

My boyfriend, who I'll call Devin for now, really likes the series. I was never a big fan but I figured I'd order it for him.

He told me he had never seen a 'Pokemon Z' before, oddly.

I shall now begin to list the contents of it I've seen so far to see if anyone remembers.

A title screen consisting of pretty low quality. A dead giveaway this was a knockoff.

Blank-slate, generic renders of Ash and Serena standing there.

A blue background, with the logo pasted on behind them.

Whoever made this had to get it out in a hurry.

It's getting late, so I'll hop to bed and watch it with him and see what I find.

Later.

2:47 AM.

W. T. F.

Okay, first off..

The first episode didn't even WORK.**

It was just a black screen chiming in and out.

The second episode's general script was very disturbing.

It started off with Ash and Serena walking through a field, entirely blank-faced.

Clemont and Bonnie were nowhere to be seen.

'We should be reaching Lumiose City soon!' Ash directs, almost as if its an order.

Serena didn't respond.

Ash smiles at her, when he screamed as a large car came tumbling at them.

He dove to get Serena out of the way, succeeding.

A stubby man in a beige cargo jacket, black haired and with a pinch of stubble, walked out of the car.

'Hey, sorry about that.' The man said.

'If you're gonna try and hit us with your car, then at-least tell us your name, prick.' Ash, surprisingly, retorted out.

'Semele.'

Ash sighed, almost as if he was disappointed.

'Well, cya. Got places to be.' Ash swept him off.

At this point, me and him weren't surprised. What more to expect from a ripoff tape? 3 We even found it a little amusing.

Anyway, It cut abruptly to, might I say, a real low quality version of Lumiose City. A woman with a pink dress was seen with a Pikachu.

Ash's excited, cocky face turned pale and grim. Oh, I forgot to mention Pikachu just- wasn't here.

Yeah, he wasn't on Ash's shoulder at all, which might explain what happened afterward.

A flashback section appeared with silhouettes of Ash and Pikachu running through fields. Devin relaxed onto me as the scene was very charming.

BANG!

It cut to a graphic depiction of a very stormy forest crevice. Devin woke up with a start.

'It's okay, babe. Just a cartoon.' I attempted to calm him down.

'PIKACHU!' I heard Ash call out with a start.

It cut to Pikachu falling down the same crevice, terrified.