Chapter 12

*Jessica's POV*

"Okay, soo...uhm, I'm gonna do your gooey thing first." He said trying to reach for something.

"You mean foundation?" I say giggling.

"Okay, don't get all technical makeup term on me, I bet if I said something boyish, you probably wouldn't know what it's called!" He said pretending to be offended.

"Oh yeah? Try me." I say.

"Okay...um. Oh! In baseball, what's it called when the pitcher throws so good that no batter can hit the ball?" He says.

"Oh god, that's soo easy, it's a no-hitter" I say.

"Okay well, I'll pick a harder one! What's-"

"Okay okay, enough with your boy terms, let's get back to the makeup." I say and he laughs and agrees.

*Myles's POV*

When Jessica said that to Heather, I wanted to give her a high five then and there, but I didnt want to be rude.

After, I gave her one haha, but I mean, I really can't totally blame her because Jessica does tend to get a little nervous around Kalin, and I think she might like him but idk.

We were shooting a video at her hotel.

It was the makeup challenge and it was my turn to be blindfolded.

I reached for something and opened it.

I had no idea what it was, but I felt for her cheeks and brushed it on her.

She started laughing, but I ignored it.

I put a bunch of random things all over her face and I was done.

I took off my blindfold and wow, she looked hilarious!

"You rubbed mascara on my cheek!" She said laughing.

"Well then what's the mascara for?" I say, and she laughs and says for your eyelashes.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh! I get it.

We then ended the video.

"Okay so, now that we've finished the video, it's now time to upload it to the laptop and edit it." She says pretending to be happy.

"Why so enthusiastic?" I say sarcastically.

"Because this is the hardest part and longest. How long are you staying?" She asks.

"Um. Idk, how long can I stay?" I say.

"Idc, my room came with an extra bed because I guess someone couldn't come to DigiFest, so you can use it if you want." She says.

I agree and say, "Okay well, I'm gonna wipe this stuff of my face and then run back to my room to grab some things and come back, okay?" I say.

She agrees and I walk out of her room and start running to my room at my hotel.