-Someone to talk to...-

( RED AGNST!! & RED DUO ;) )

[NO SHIPS!!- ITS JUST A LIL RED DUO!!]

Dark: Okay, I'll go now.

Yellow: Yeah uh, btw, Red is probably under the stairs of the 2nd floor.

Dark: yeah yeah...

Dark Lord, walks up the stairs and saw Red undr the stairs of 2nd, just like Yellow said

Dark: Hey uh-

Red: hm?...what do you want?....just leave me alone...

Dark: *Oh crap- how would Chosen handle this* uh- um...Tell- me what's worng?

Red: huh?-

Dark: yeah uh- ...tell me what's worng, what's bothering?- you.

Red:...why do you care?

Dark: *SHIT- HOW DO I RESPOND- THINK THINK- HOW WOULD CHOSEN HANDLE THIS-!* UM...Because I'm...your friend?

Red: Since when?

Dark: Since now-

Red:...

Red:...well if you really wanna know....I'll tell you...

Dark: *Yes! Wait...now what? I just have to listen to the crap he says....oh shit this is gonna be boring...* okay...now tell me...what's on your mind...

Red: well....you see....before we met Second...I was the best at fighting, and I would take the lead and I wou-

Dark: just cut to the point.

Red:....

Red:...I hate Second.

Dark: WHAT?! WHY?!

Red: you said cut to the point so I did.

Dark: GO BACK-

Red: Okay...

Red: ....Um...so...as I said, I was the best among all of the other, I could even deafet them all at the same time! But when Second joined the gang...- I was okay with it.. y'know...but he started to lean how to fight and got stronger, while me...I just got weaker...Then he took the lead as the new leader- and...- I was just left out!...

Dark: *dang...* oh...

Red: Then- after a few months....me and Second had this fight...I knew it was my fault...but I was afraid to admit it-....so him and I just fought...and I took that fight into a opportunity of winning and showing him who's better-...but-....he almost won, but stopped when i told him to stop...gosh I'm pathetic...

Dark: Oh....*What do I say now?*

Red: Am I not good enough?...

Tears fall out of Red's eyes, and Red ends up sobbing quietly

Dark:....hey....you are good enough...you're just...over thinking yourself....

Red: then- then...why can't anyone appreciate what I do, instead of just ignoring me- and saying that I need to be better!

Dark: *SHITT WHAT DO I SAY?!?!?!?!*...

Red:...Meabye I'm just useless and weak...I don't even deserve anything...

Dark: *Okay- now just say whatever comes to your mind first Dark Lord!* hey...you're not weak....just because someone is a bit better than you doesn't make you weak....I think you're stronger than Second. *What am I saying?!*

Red: sniffs you think so?...

Dark: uh- yeah...of course!

Red: thanks....at least someone cares for me....

Dark: smiles softly well...I hope you're happy now...

Red: I am...well a bit...thanks for listening to me...and my stupid problems I guess....

Dark: hey- now...thier not stupid...

Red: he looks at Dark Lord and smiles

Dark: Well...I gotta get going, bye

Red: bye bye...

Dark Lord walks out of the room

Dark: I did it!...ok...now what?...

__________________________________

THIS IS NOT A FREAKING SHIP- ITS JUST FRIENDSHIP- THEYRE JUST FRIENDS!!- OAKY?!

(Btw I'm working on another story-)

[RED DUO!! 🗣🗣]

Words: 571