Chapter five

Scaras POV

It has been 3 weeks since me and Kazuha had sex, and I really don't want to admit it I'm craving some more since then.
Kazuha has been quite busy with work for Beidou and he didn't have a enough time to be with me cuz he always got tired.
We live on Beidous ship we have left Fontaine now.
We have a small cute looking room together and we sleep in the same bed (as always) but he is always just so damn tired he didn't even give me a kiss the past week!?
I'm loosing hope now really I'm just always getting so turned on when he sleeps so peacefully next to me and cuddles onto my waist.
I really just want to feel him inside me but I don't know how to tell him as I said already two times he is always so fucking tired he literally passed out on the bed secondly isn't it embarrassing to just walk to him and say "Fuck me Kazuha" like really.
And lastly I think it would be pretty difficult to stay quiet, asking why need to keep quiet? One louder moan and the Cruise will know somethings happening.
I'm just laying on our bed staring into nothing and thinking about Kazuha fucking me.
Right when the best part was coming real Kazuha came into the room and lied next to me.
"Not even a hello?"
"Sorry I'm just so exhausted"
Why is this happening I was hoping he will be full of energy at least this time.
I opened my mouth as I was about to say something but closed it back.
"Somethings on your mind?"
Kazuha raised an eyebrow on my facial expression.
"I.....i-i...nevermind"
Why can't I just say I need you?
My thoughts got interrupted by a chuckle.
"What you laughing at?"
"I don't know you're just so adorable"
He sat into a different position and patted on his lap telling me to sit on it.
Of course I without even thinking moved myself right onto his lap and cuddled onto his neck.
Right before I was about to start talking I felt something poking me.
I looked at him and he just smiled and enjoyed.
I started moving around innocently grinding on his lap. He tried his best to not utter a sound but failed
"Mngh stop....moving around so much"
I giggled and sat right on top of his buldge.
He started kissing and sucking my neck leaving marks.
"Are you still tired?"
"Not anymore, just hungry for you"
He said while he started to bite my neck probably drawing blood which made me let out a moan louder than I intended it to be and blushed and quickly covered my mouth.
He giggled and continued his hard biting on my neck like a vampire making me moan and cry out of pain and pleasure until he found that one spot right on my neck bone?(i guess) making me moan out his name.
"Oh? You're sensitive here? Good to know"
He continued biting that one place there until it was full of stained blood and marks.
"Mnhhhh I need you Kazuha"
I finally managed to say it.
He just looked at me fully surprised that I'm the one who is looking for sex but who is he to complain.
He started caressing my inner thighs
"Are you sure?"
"Yes! We haven't been properly talking to each other past 3 weeks you gave me one kiss per week and this week none I was craving your dick so much I actually almost cried"
He just shook his head with a light smile.
"Okay fine but promise to keep quiet"
I nodded as an answer.
He put me on the bed so I was laying on my back and started messily kissing me swirling his tongue around mine.
I put my hands on his cheeks to support myself and continued to kiss him back.
He parted our lips only saliva connecting them.
He started putting my pants down keeping me in my garters only.
"You're actually wearing garters? You were planning this all along huh?"
I looked away from his face not giving him an answer.
He grabbed me by my neck and pulled my head to look at him.
"Look away again and I'll destroy your legs completely you will not be able to walk for a month. "
I gulped and tried really hard to keep looking at him though I wasn't sure if I actually didn't want him to destroy me like that though thinking about it now I think I wouldn't mind.
A smirk appeared on my lips and I looked away on purpose. He got what I was doing and smiled with a sigh.
"You really are something different"
I just smiled looking at him with a smirk and sparkles on my face waiting for him to continue what we were doing.
"You will regret you're decision after I'll do what I promised"
I shook my head as a no.
He put my garters down and started slowly stroking my dick making me cry out in pleasure. My eyes widened and I put a pillow over my face to muffle my moans.
"Darling stop muffling your beautiful voice we're just getting started"
He said in a seductive voice.
Before I could even process what he said he stopped stroking my shaft but put two of his long slim fingers in my hole at once.
"Mnhh hah mmmm Kazu"
I put the pillow off of my face just because he likes to hear my moans by what I understand.
"Yeah moan my name like that, so the whole cruise can know you're mine"
He started thrusting those fingers at a unbearable pace making me put the pillow back onto my face and make my hands ball into fists.
"So desperate my love"
I moan out some muffled moans and cries of pleasure begging for more and stuff like that.
That was until he found my spot and pressed on it.
"Mnnhhhhhhh"
"Oh I know you like this spot I can use it against you so you can answer my questions yeah? Every time you answer me ill keep it how I'm pressing on it now and when you won't answer me ill press on it harder and while you will be answering my questions I'll be thrusting and scissoring you open around that spot what do you think?"
I put the pillow off of my face so I can look at him and oh what sight that was he was so seductively looking at me while waiting for an answer I swear I drooled right there.
He pressed a little bit harder making my eyes roll back and make me cry out in pleasure.
"Answer me slut"
I nod my head while having my eyes tightly shut.
"Good. Now for the questions the first time we met in that Sumeru forest you actually did know who did that wound to you correct?"
My eyes widen, how did he know? Yes I do know who did it but how did he knew I know?
"You've got three seconds to answer me before I start pressing on it harder, three......two...one... times up oh oh"
"Wait I mnhhh ahhh mnhhhhhhhh Kazu wait ah lemme talk"
I try to say between my moans.
"Even though I am curious for the answer I won't let you talk you had a timer to answer me and you didn't it's your fault, not mine"
He just continued pressing harder on my prostate and then continued to thrust and scissor me making me know another question is coming.
"Because you were a good boy I'll give you a chance to answer the question again but this time you have to tell me who it was and if you don't who knows maybe I'll even make you cum by just pressing on your prostate"
I'm actually almost at my climax so I think he is correct.
"Now now you've got three seconds again to start talking. Threeee.....twoooo...on-"
"It was Arlecchino"
"Wait so you're telling me a fatui harbinger has tried to kill you and you were hiding it from me? Did she do it because you left the fatui?"
I nodded for both questions.
"I see, but really why didn't you want to tell me? This counts as one of the questions so you've got three seconds again or are you that desperate now that you will let me press on your prostate more and then tell me the answer? It's written all over your face"
He got me.
I smile from ear to ear waiting for him to start counting, looking at him and admiring how beautiful he is.
But instead of counting he just pressed on my prostate with full strength without even waiting making me moan out in pleasure and cum he just smiled and looked at me expectantly.
"Mnhhhh i-i.....d-didn't wanna t-tell nghh hah you because i t-thought she mmmhahmight want to do s-something to you uwah"
I said between my moans while he was thrusting his fingers into my prostate and didn't miss.
He pulled his fingers out making me whimper but soon enough making me cry out in pleasure once again because he put his full length in my hole on once.
My moans were high pitched I was screaming his name while he was just lightly groaning and smiling at the sounds I was making.
"Fuck...Kuni you're so tight"
That put me over the edge and I came again.
"Oh oh who told you you can cum for the second time?"
I raised an eyebrow on him.
"Ah~ nobody"
" see and that's the problem you'll get punished for that"
I just confused looked at him and then realised what he meant and got embarrassed and gulped.
He pulled out quickly making me whimper and grabbed me by my ass carrying me and smashing my back onto the wall, and basically spearing me onto his cock making it go deeper than before.
"Mnhhah hah Kazu wait! W-wait i mnhhh I just hahhh it hurts mh"
"Oh really? Are you sure? Is it that bad that you can't take it? I'm sure you love it and you're enjoying it as much as I am correct?"
"No I'm not lying ah it actually hurts this time please let me relax a little"
He stopped thrusting but kept his dick fully in
"Okay fine tell me when you're ready to continue I really don't want to hurt you"
He was looking at me with love in eyes telling me to calm down.

3rd person POV

After about 5 minutes of Scara panting and trying to adjust to the position they were in he was finally ready.
"Y-You can start moving ah again now I'm ready"
Kazuhas face lit up but then got back into his normal calm seductive face.

Back to Scaras POV

"Are you sure?"
I nod and wait for him to move.
He started off pretty slowly making sure not to hurt me. It still kind of hurt but it's not so bad not so bad (lmao).
"Are you sure you're okay? You're face seems to be in pain"
"I ahh~ I'm perfectly fine it still does hurt a little but it's not so bad not so bad ah~"(again😈)
My voice cracked every time I moaned.
"Though this was meant to be a punishment for you cumming without my permission I'm being a little too nice to you huh?"
Oh shit I was hoping he forgot about that.
"Oh I know you like when I'm rough with you you dickloving whore"

3rd person POV
This wasn't how Kazuha normally talks but Scara was absolutely living for it he bit his lips almost drawing blood and tightened around Kazuhas dick.
Kazuha started pounding into Scara as fast as he could and as hard as he could making Scara choke out a moan bite Kazuhas shoulder and claw his back.
"Mh-mh-mh-mh sooo good"
Scara wasn't normally the one for communication but seem like Kazuhas dick was forcing words out of him.
"Moan out my name slut"
"Mnhhhh mhmmm ahhh Kazuhaa mmm"
"Yess just like that keep moaning it and I'll reward you"
He pulled out quickly making Scara yelp out, and bent him over the bed.
He put his whole length back in at once and pounded him into oblivion.
"Mnhhh c-cum?"
"Oh? You want to cum? Not so fast darling remember no trying to cum until I do hm?"
Scara choked a yes with a moan making Kazuha giggle.
Kazuha held his hand on Scaras slit so he wouldn't be able to cum.
Scaras back arched and his moans got even louder making Kazuha know he hit his spot again.
"Shhh darling now you don't want Beidou knowing what's going on right?"
He just simply nodded holding his breath every second to hide his moans and cries.
Kazuha continued to fuck Scara in that one area making the quiet a lot harder for Scara.
"Mnhhh Kazu pleaseeee let me cum I've been so good I've been so fucking good ah-ah-ah"
"Were you really good though? You came when I told you not to you didn't answer my questions when you were supposed to"
Kazuha traced Scaras sides tracing the sides of his ass aswell.
"But I've been good since then! Please kazu~let me cum"
This sentence turned Kazuha even more on if it was possible and made him think about it.
"Fine I'll let you cum but it's only this time"
He put his hand away, it took 5 more fast thrusts around his prostate from Kazuha and Scara came.
"MnnHh ah thank you love"
"Now be a good boy and let me fuck you until I cum I'm getting close"
It took another long 10 minutes for Kazuha to finally cum inside of Scara making Scara cum another time.
Kazuha pulled out earning a small whimper from Scara.
His destroyed puffy hole was leaking out with Kazuhas cum. Kazuha put his fingers into his hole putting every last drop back in.
Scara fell on their bed falling asleep right after they ended.
Kazuha just giggled and joined him cuddled onto him and put a blanket over them.
"I love you darling good night"
Kazuha whispered into Scaras ear and gave him a little kiss.
"I love you too Kazu"
Scara answered half asleep