Chapter three

Kazuhas POV
It has been 4 days since I and Kuni went on a "date" it's a Monday morning right now Kuni is still asleep I need to wake him up but he looks so peaceful when he sleeps.
Oh well time to ruin it.
"Kuniii, wakey wakeyy"
He slowly started opening his eyes just to see me standing on the side of the bed, caressing his face.
"Uh don't wake me like this it's too..whatever what do you want?"
He looks away from me
"Well remember how I told you my friends wanted to meet with us? Well it's time"
"Ughh that's today? On a Monday? Ugh FINE just don't make me talk to them. "
He sounds even more annoyed now poor Kuni
"I'm sorry cutie. Get dressed I'll make breakfast. "
"I'm so sleepyyy can I sleep just for another 10 minutes?"
Oh? Let's tease him
"What's the magic word?"
"Huh? Don't act like a child dipshit I'll rather not sleep than say the 'magic word'"
I slightly giggle from the answer
"Well then there's no time to waste say the magic word or get dressed"
He stands up and walks to the dresser. He took clothes. And threw them on the bed.
"Get out before I throw you away"
"Okay, I'll go make breakfast now when you're ready to eat you can just come"
He nods. I walk away from the room and he slams the door and locks them.
Hmm what should I make for breakfast.
I'll ask Kuni what he wants.
I walk to the door and knock on it.
"Kuni what would you like to eat?"
"Ugh I can't even change clothes in peace?
Idk do we have any croissants and jam ?
im craving something sweet would you make me coffee as well?"
Okay clearly didn't expect him just going almost straight to the point.
"Yes we do have croissants and jam and yes I'll make you coffee your welcome"
"Okay good"
I walk to the kitchen and take the croissants and jam and starting to make the coffee.
But then, Kuni came out of the room looking like a model.
It was new I always saw him wear his normal outfit. But this one, it was a dead end for me no continue no revives just dead end.
"Are you ok? You've been staring for some time now"
"Oh what yes I'm completely okay what makes you think I'm not?"
I scratch the back of my head with an embarrassed smile.
"Yeah okay, now where's my food?"
"It's right here you can take it I'm still making the coffee so just wait if you wanna eat them together but if you don't care jus-"
I got interrupted by him biting the croissant
"You talk so much"
"I just tried to be nice or would you rather prefer an evil Kazuha?
I ask with a sarcastic smirk
"Oh shut up you dick"
He continued to eat his food, then I placed his coffee on the table.
"Now here's your coffee don't try to drink it, its too hot"
He just rolled his eyes and stared at me without even touching his coffee.
"Aren't you gonna eat anything?"
"Oh I already did while you were asleep "
I say while I'm pouring myself some coffee
"How long have you been awake exactly?"
I laugh and smile at him and look him in the eyes. He looks away.
"Okay now come on drink your coffee we need to go"
He drank the coffee and walked next to me.
"You lead the way"
We walked out of our flat and walked the way until we made it there we met Aether Xiao Kamisato siblings Thoma and Yoimyia.
"Hello Kazuha long time no see!"
Greeted me Aether.
"Yeah hello to everyone here I would like to introduce my new friend to everyone here tho some of you maybe know him it's Scaramouche, and Kuni the light haired siblings are Ayaka and Ayato Ayakas girlfriend Yoimyia the blonde girl Ayatos boyfriend Thoma the blonde boy and lastly the emo looking guy with black blue green hair is Xiao as you already know Aether his boyfriend" i pointed at Kuni and everyone else to show him who they were
He really looked at me like I just killed his dog even tho he doesn't have one.
He walked next to me and whispered into my ear
"Don't put the attention on me you said I wouldn't need to talk to them attention means talk dipshit"
I giggle and push him away
"Why did you call him Kuni? And from what name does it come from?"
Ayaka asked
"Oh well he prefers everyone else to call him Scaramouche but for some reason only I am allowed to call him Kuni. And it comes from Kunikuzushi"
I answer with a hesitant voice.
"Okay now everyone didn't we say we're gonna go for a drink what are we waiting for come on!"
I grab Kunis hand and and run to the others.

Scaras POV

Kazuha drank one glass of red wine and didn't want to continue tho I don't drink alcohol but he's kinda a pussy.
No one forced him to drink more if I would have been talking I would have forced him to drink like at least another one.
Other people like Ayaka and Ayato they drank like at least 2 glasses and it was enough.
Aether didn't drink any and Xiao his boyfriend drank one.
Ayatos boyfriend Thoma drank at least 3 glasses and Ayakas girlfriend Yoimyia drank one.
So me and Aether were the only ones who drank none.
"Kazu? Are you okay?"
Ayaka question Kazuhas weird expression
"Yes I'm completely okay probably just a migraine or something"
He answered while putting his hand on his own forehead.
Everyone seemed to have they're attention on Kazuha now.
"Are you sure you're okay? You really don't seem to be fine"
That's what Aether said
"Yep completely okay. Kuni can you come with me to the wc's?"
"What no why would I go wit-"
I couldn't finish my sentence he grabbed my hand and tagged me along with him.

3rd person POV

When they made it to the toilets Kazuha threw Scara on the wall put his hands on his hips and moved him closer to him.
"What are you doing stop let me go"
Scara was moving around and desperately trying to get out from his arms but eventually gave up.
"Stop moving around like a fish on the floor just relax"
"How do you expect me to rela-"
Kazuha stopped his complaining by connecting their lips into a sweet kiss, but that sweet kiss turned into more after not even a second.
Scara had his arms around Kazuhas neck and left him take full control over his body.
Kazuha then pulled from the kiss and looked at his maybe just for this time lover.
He washed those thoughts away and connected they're lips into a more lust filled kiss.
He licked his bottom lip but Scara didn't get the hint he slightly bit it earning a small groan from Scara just enough for him to have his mouth open for Kazuha to get in.
He bit the bottom lip once more this time not so slightly and then licked the place he bit and put his tongue in.
He explored every part of Scaras mouth every place every corner just everywhere he had the access to. Though Scara didn't mind that was happening
he didn't really like the thought of kissing in public though he would have no chance
trying to stop Kazuha right now.
Scara whimpered every once in a while but then realised it and tried to hide them by holding his breath.
Kazuha didn't really mind he didn't get to hear his whimpers he knew he's gonna hear them later or sooner (😏😏) Kazuha pulled away from the kiss
"I uh I'm sorry I didn't mean t-"
He got cut off by Scara connecting they're lips again he tried to get a little bit of control though failed miserably.
Kazuha just took the control once again and played with his tongue.
Scara tried to pull away from the kiss and he succeeded he just really needed to catch his breath. He was intensively breathing but then he spoke.
"We should get back to others won't they suspect something?"
Kazuha just looked at him and kissed his forehead. Grabbed his hand and walked back to everyone else.
But when they were back next to the others and Kazuha was just about to sit Scara pulled him by his shirt and kissed him.
Though Kazuha got a little surprised by the sudden contact he just decided to let scara take control to see what he would do.
Scara just put Kazuhas hands on his waist and got on his tiptoes to be on his level and just waited for Kazuha to take control once again.
Kazuha got the hint and put his tongue in
Scaras mouth.
He really did get surprised by Scara kissing him in front of the others when he was the one who got scared others will suspect something.
But how could he turn down such a good kiss with his crush?
They both could feel everyone staring but they couldn't care less.
"I feel like we're interrupting something"
Aether said with an obvious smirk in his voice.
"Yeah are we even allowed to look?"
Yoimyia said with a sigh
Scara pulled out from the kiss and told Kazuha he wanted to leave.
Kazuha nodded and said
"Hey guys my love here wants to leave now plus you all should go now it's getting pretty late"
They all agree, wave a goodbye and leave.

When Kazuha and Scara got into their flat you can guess what happens next 😉.