30.

"When I told you kiss me, I didn't mean destroy your bed." Mackenna states making us both chuckle, as I pull her into my arms and on top of me, so I can get a better view. 

"Well now.. I kinda missed you a lot and make-up sex is one of the best kinds" I shrug and smirk a bit as I wrap my arms around her naked body that was on top of mine. I look up into her eyes as her wavy hair falls down on the sides of my head, making us feel as if we were in one, small world that was only ours.

I notice her smile slowly growing and her eyes lighting up, her face finally getting back the color it always had, mixed with her adorable blush I loved.

"You are perfect, you know that?" I whisper to her as my eyes drift into hers, diving into her chocolate universe, travelling to her soul.

I didn't even have to look at her cheeks to know that she was blushing, cause her eyes told me that. 

"Mackenna...?" I whisper once again, her name sounding soft coming from my raspy, deep voice. I brush a strand of her hair behind her ear, letting the sun that was shining through my window light up the side of her face, making her look golden like a goddess. 

"Hmm..?" was a cute, quiet noise she made, giving me the innocent look with her eyes, filled with admiration and curiosity. 

"Would you go on a date with me, tonight?" I ask, biting on my lower lip nervously even if I knew that she would say yes. I wanted to make her mine finally but I won't do it in my bed, on the sheets that were filled with our sweat and juices, as well as cigarette smoke, since I've lighted up one cigarette. I wasn't a passionate smoker, but something about cigarettes after sex gave me additional pleasure.

"Tonight?" She asks confused as she sits up on me, reaching out for her phone to check the time "It's 3 pm, I should be getting home soon then, I need to get ready" She rambles about time but all I could think about was the view. Her naked body, sitting on my naked lap with her hair on one side, covering her one boob while other is revealed to me, her thighs pressed against my sides and I could still feel her wetness.

"How about we make that departure in an hour?" I smirk as I set down the cigarette and flip us over, climbing on top of her while kissing her lips passionately.

After Mackenna has left to go home and get ready where I will pick her up at 8, I went to the bathroom that was part of my room, since I liked having my own bathroom. 

I turn on the cold water, step into the shower and let out a relieved moan as cold water hits my skin, cooling down my body. I place my hands on the shower tiles, they were cold and wet. I close my eyes as my head is under the water, right below the showerhead, letting the cold water run down my neck and back, down my ass and legs. I enjoy in the feeling of cold water touching my skin, but I somehow didn't want to wash away previous 3 hours I spent with Mack.

I grab my shower gel and pour it in my hand after I turn off the water, rubbing my palms together to create foam from gel and I slowly rub my body with my hands. I rub my arms up and down, going over my elbow and over my armpits, brushing the hair under my armpits well, even though I kept it tamed and short, as well as my chest hair. I rub my back before moving to my stomach, sliding my fingers over my abs and down my V line that was cleaned shaved. I glance down at my hands as they cup my cock, washing it thoroughly before I cup my balls and let them move around in my palm as I wash them as well. After I wash the rest of my body, I turn on the cold water again, letting out a heavy moan as it hits my skin, washing off the soap from my body.

I grab my shampoo and wash my hair quickly while washing the rest of my body with water, finishing soon and after I turn off the water, I step out of the shower and wrap towel around my waist. I look myself in the mirror, looking at the tattoos on my body, wondering if I should get more. I decide to take a photo of myself with wet hair and in towel to send it to Mackenna.

I snap one photo and send it to her with a following text 'for your eyes only'. I don't wait for her reply, instead I put my phone to charge as I dry my hair and use gel to make it stay it place, letting a few strands fall onto my freshly washed face. I brush my teeth and dry my body before spraying on cologne on my neck, chest and wrists. I sprayed a bit along my V line as well, in case she decides to get on her knees later. 

I walk over to my closet and open the sliding door, glancing at what I should wear. Before she left I told her to dress elegant but not too fancy. Still, I decided to wear a suit like a true gentleman.

I picked out navy blue suit which will match the theme of our date, choosing a plain white button shirt with it. My suit jacket will probably be too much for warm, summer day but I'll bring it in case she gets cold. 

I decide to put on my silver watch on my left and a simple silver chain bracelet on right hand. I added a few rings, then I put on my silver necklace, and shoes. 

I grabbed my wallet, car keys and phone in my hand before heading out. I walk to my car and before heading to Mackenna's, I check how I look one more time in the mirror. 

Satisfied with my looks I begin to drive, making a phone call on my way there. I dialed Luca.

"Mr. Amos!" I hear on the other side, happy and cheerful Luca's voice.

"Buonasera Luca! Come stai? Che cosa succede?" I reply to him in Italian, hearing him chuckle and explain his few last days to me, then he asked me why am I calling him randomly this late.