Chapter 6 Healers Care

Start from the beginning

I sighed watching him walk out. Damn bodily needs interrupting a good moment.

"So are you and your boyfriend done?" Felt asked peaking into the room.

"Felix an..." I sighed, "Yeah, for now."

Felt walked in with Emilia behind her. Taking another look at her I see that there is no Subaru with her. That could be good or bad.

"Well I recognise Felt here." I said gesturing to the small blonde girl, then looked at the half elf. "But I don't think we've been introduced ma'am."

She looked suprised by being called ma'am. "My name is Emilia." She said with a small bow.

"Emilia, so you are the one the insignia belonged too, did you get it back?" I asked.

She nodded pulling the exact thing out and showing it to me, "I did, thank you for your help in retrieving it. If it hadn't been for you the bowel hunter would have successfully gotten it." She thanked me as she did a bow.

"Hey now don't bow to me." I said wincing a little as I sat up, "I didn't do anything too special.."

"Quit being humble!" Felt yelled making me flinch, "You almost died helping someone you didn't even know!"

"Well I knew of her." I chuckled with a sheepish smile.

"You know what I meant!" Felt yelled hitting me with a pillow.

"Maow maow don't hit him." Felix said walking into the room with Emrie as the latter held a tray.

"Food." I smiled staring at the tray.

Felix took the pillow from Felt and set it behind me to help me sit up.

"It's glad to see you up Y/N." Reinhard's voice said and I turned to see him walk in the room as Emrie sets the tray on my lap.

"Yes, I am." I nodded as I quickly started to eat the food on the tray.

"You wouldn't mind if I asked you a few questions, would you?" He asked politely.

"Go head." I shrugged after I swallowed my food.

"I asked Felt here to recount the events of that happened when you faced down Elsa and now wish for you to do the same." He told me and I nodded.

"So I assume you want more than just the fight I had?" I asked and he nodded. "Okay then listen up, I do not want to repeat myself." I said setting my fork down.

"So after the talk with Emrie I decided to visit a place I heard mentioned a while ago, some shack in the slums where interesting thing are sometimes sold.... wheres the book I bought?" I asked looking at Felt as I suddenly remembered it.

"Over there on the table." Felt answered with her arms crossed.

Looking at the table I let out a sigh of releif as I do infact see the Black Book on it. That's good, do not need that out and about.

"Cool, okay so skipping forward to when I found the place. I first negotiated for the Black Book over there." I said pointing over to it.

"Looks creepy." Felix pointed out.

"Oh it is." I nodded.

"You said it was dangerous." Felt said recalling my words. " 'more than you would ever know' were your words."

"And it is, you manage to open that book you will be pulled into it." I told them. "And you do not want to be inside of it. Anyways back to the story."

"But what abou-" I cut Emrie off.