13

Next Morning... 

Lyla's POV 

I woke up to my phone blowing up and the warmth of Cameron's breathe on my neck. It felt good to sleep next to him again. 

I looked at my phone and saw that Nash had texted me 26 times, wondering where I was and if I was okay, If  I needed to be picked up. I loved how much he cared but I love Cameron more.

I texted Nash and told him that Cam and I had settled things out and that him and I would be in touch, I also told him thank you for being so sweet and there will always be a place in my heart for him. 

With that I snuggled back into Cameron's arms and fell back asleep. 

Nash's POV 

She went back to Cameron? Why? She was supposed to be mine. I love her. 

If I can't have her nobody will. 

She is mine. 

Cameron's POV 

I missed Lyla, but I have that waitress on the side still and I'm loving it. I love Lyla and she's good in bed but the waitress is amazing. 

I might have to break things off soon but oh well. Lyla would find out. 

Soon I drifted back into sleep with  smirk on my face, feeling great. 

Lyla's POV 

I woke up again to the sound of my phone going off. 

It was Nash. He told me it was okay and that he still loves me. I still love him too.. 

I looked over at Cam's side and saw on his nightstand was his phone blowing up from a girl named becky texting him. 

I sat up and scrolled through the messages. I can't believe he was doing this behind my back, thinkin he could get away with it. 

I put his phone back and started packing my clothes up. I texted Nash and told him I would be back with my stuff and would explain what happened when I got there, he seemed to be fine with it. 

I slipped on my high top whit nikes with leggings and a soccer shirt. I put my bags on my back and walked out the bedroom. 

I put my bags in the car and left Cameron a note on the counter. 

Have fun with your home girl Becky, hope she's all you ever wanted. - Yo ex girl Lyla 

And with that I left and headed to the boy's place. 

------------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS!!! LATE NIGHT UPDATE BECAUSE IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!! LOVE YOU GUYS THO ENJOY