136: Extra 08 | I'll come to you in kindergarten

Start from the beginning

He and his younger brother are good friends,

why can the younger brother play with other people for so long?

Shi Li thought for a while, "Then brother Ozawa can come to Li Li's house to play on weekends." He had already noticed that many times his brother would be embarrassed, and added, "The food cooked by aunt is delicious, and it's so delicious." There are fruits and snacks, Lili will share them with her brother."

Gu Xiaoze was a little excited, but he had to go back and ask his parents before he could decide, but he still nodded, "Okay."

"I'll go play with my brother."

Xiaoli also nodded, "Yeah!"

As soon as Teacher Liang came over, she heard the two cubs whispering an agreement. She smiled and lowered her voice, "Does Xiaoze really don't want to go back and take a nap?"

Gu Xiaoze shook his head.

After confirming it, she stopped trying to persuade her. Instead, she left the room, closed the door, made a phone call to the teacher in the senior class, explained the situation, and notified the parents on both sides.

This lunch break passed quietly.

Because there is an air purifier in the room and the air conditioner is turned on all the time, the air will not seem very dry. The comfortable environment and warm crib made the cubs fall asleep in no time.

Xiao Li didn't get enough sleep in the morning. When the surrounding area became quiet, he stopped whispering to Brother Ozawa.

Teacher Liang paid a visit on the way and saw that the two children were peaceful and did not disturb other children's sleep, so he went out again.

At this time, Lili had fallen asleep holding her cotton doll, her breathing was shallow and light, her posture hadn't changed much from beginning to end, she didn't kick the quilt around, and she didn't snore.

But Gu Xiaoze was different. His sleeping posture was not very regular. In his sleep, he seemed to vaguely remember his younger brother sleeping next to him. He did not spread his hands and feet in a "big" shape, but turned sideways and hugged him somewhat domineeringly. She was lying on the quilt, arms curled up.

Before the lunch break was about to end, Teacher Xiaoliang came in and woke up Gu Xiaoze, speaking softly so as not to wake up Lili and other sleeping children on the side, "The big class is far away, Xiaoze has to rush back before class. Do you know?"

Gu Xiaoze was a little annoyed when he got up. After being woken up, he sat up expressionlessly, lowered his eyes, sat there for a while to react, glanced at Lili who was still sleeping, and then nodded, "I know."

He put on his clothes. Shoes, he left the lunch break class alone. After Teacher Liang sent Gu Xiaoze back, he went back to wake up the kids in his class.

When Lili woke up rubbing her eyes, she found that the bed beside her was empty and Brother Ozawa was gone.

The black-haired cub hesitated for a moment, then sat cross-legged on the bed, hugging his cotton doll, and pulled the corner of the clothes of Teacher Xiaoliang who was passing by in a daze. "Teacher, is Brother Xiaoze gone?"

Teacher Liang nodded., "Well, the teacher woke up Xiaoze in advance, because the place where he has to go to class is far away and not on our floor." Xiao Li pursed her lips and asked, "Did brother go alone?"

Teacher Liang Nod again.

Then the black-haired cub lowered his eyelids and didn't know what he was thinking.