51: Soft

Although the wind in the soft morning is strong, the sunshine is not dark.

The golden light passed through the transparent glass jar that was standing still on the ground, illuminating the small jar. The black dandelion seeds only covered the bottom with a shallow layer.

I don't know if it was intentionally underfilled.

There are only so few dandelion seeds now, and we are waiting for the opportunity to fill them up one day in the future.

The little Bichon turned to the crouching cub, said "Woo" twice, raised its front paws, and put the bouquet of flowers it was biting into its little master's arms.

Lili picked up the flower.

The petals of this bouquet of dandelions are light pink, and each petal is like a reduced conifer leaf. The pink gradually becomes lighter from the outside to the inside, until the core of the flower becomes pure white.

It's actually pretty good-looking too.

Shi Li stretched out her fingertips and touched the light pink petals very carefully, fearing that it would fall off.

Soft and easy to touch.

When Shili put down the small schoolbag he was carrying, he put the jar of dandelion seeds into the backpack, and then tried to put the bouquet of flowers in it as well.

But because the cub's backpack was too small, it couldn't be stuffed into it, and Lili was afraid of scattering the flowers, so she was a little at a loss.

Shi Fuchuan squatted down and said, "Leave it to Dad."

He placed the bouquet of flowers diagonally in his bag, and finally pulled up the zipper, leaving only a small section of flower branches and petals at the top exposed, somewhat diagonally. The ground was leaning against the seal of the backpack.

Lili's little backpack looks better.

As soon as the cub was carried on its back, if it moved slightly, you could see the pink flowers peeking out from behind its black hair. It seemed a little uncomfortable with such a ostentatious dress, its face was pink, and the roots of its ears were red.

Shi Fuchuan asked him, "If it doesn't work, dad can hold it for you first."

Seeing her dad about to open the suitcase, Li Li quickly shook her head, "No!" He said seriously, "The kindergarten teacher said that we should do it. Treat the gifts given by others well."

Those young ladies must have been looking for this place for a long time. Even though they knew they might miss it, they still came here early in the morning just to give Lili a bouquet of flowers and a jar of flower seeds.

"Dad, Lili wants to carry Fafa on her back all the time, so that when we watch the show, the sisters just now can also watch it."

She will definitely be very happy when she sees that others are treating the gifts she gives with care. Just like Brother Ozawa knew that he didn't throw away the singing doll Sunflower.

The staff member who went to buy breakfast ran back at this moment, "Glutinous rice dumplings!"

As soon as she caught the cub's gaze, she couldn't help but skipped Shi Fuchuan aside, bent over and handed it to Lili, "Here, it's a bit hot."

"Thank you, sister."

Lili took the warm glutinous rice dumplings.

"No, no, no."

The staff member's heart melted. Later, he remembered that Lili's father was beside him, and he bent over in embarrassment.

Shi Fuchuan waved his hand, "I originally bought it for him."

Lili raised her short hand high, "Papa is the first time."

Shi Fuchuan picked up one with his hand.

The surface of the glutinous rice dumplings is warm, but the red bean filling inside is surprisingly hot. There is also a layer of coconut grated on the surface. It looks like it is freshly baked in a dim sum shop.

Lili ate in small bites.

There were five in the bag. He was full after eating two, and left the rest to his father.

After drinking some water to quench my thirst, I waited for the other guests and Zaizai one after another. Since there was not much time left, the staff did not buy breakfast for the guests, but distributed the soy milk and steamed buns they had just bought.

Gu Xiaoze walked at the end with his coat open. He seemed to have not woken up yet, and his hair was a little messy. He had a few strands of black hair sticking up and said dullly, "Daddy, I want to comb my hair."

Mr. Gu carried his suitcase and hurried ahead, "No, we are almost late."

Because they didn't hear the staff knocking on the door in the morning, Mr. Gu opened his eyes in confusion and fell back to sleep. Gu Xiaoze got up and said, "It seems like someone is knocking on the door."

Dad Gu, "You heard wrong."

Gu Xiaoze closed his eyes again.

Until a phone alarm rang throughout the room, and as soon as the call was answered, the staff asked, saying that other guests were waiting downstairs.

Mr. Gu dug Gu Xiaoze out of bed.

Go downstairs quickly after five minutes.

Today, Gu Xiaoze and Xiao Li were riding together in the business car. Li Li held the bag in her arms to avoid crushing the flowers in her backpack.

The pink petals are pressed against the cub's soft face, so soft that they stick together, and they are so cute and conspicuous.

Gu Xiaoze, who was about to open the breakfast bag and start eating the buns, paused. After a moment, the meaty buns were handed to Xiaoli's side.

"For you to eat."

The three short words, coupled with the cold expression of classmate Gu Xiaoze, almost made people think that this was some kind of unpalatable food that was ruthlessly given away by the owner.

"Gulu--"

A subtle sound sounded in the car.

The two adults in front were talking in a low voice, and only the quiet back seat could hear clearly. Lili was stunned for a moment, then cast her eyes on Brother Ozawa's belly, and then shook her head, "Brother is so hungry." If so, let's send some to eat."

"Lili is full."

"No need to give it to Lili."

Gu Xiaoze's ears turned red, he said "oh" calmly, and drank the buns and soy milk in silence. , and then remained silent for the entire journey.

The commercial vehicle drove for more than an hour and finally arrived at the ancient town. Tang Ming, who was holding a big speaker, and other staff were waiting at the entrance of the town.

As soon as Lili got off the car, she obediently called out "Auntie Tang".

As soon as I raised my head, I let out a small "Wow" and opened my eyes wide. I saw that the gate of the ancient town was a tall and solemn two-story turret, with a strong Gobi loess style.

The other Zaizai were also shocked, except for classmate Gu Xiaoze, who all opened their mouths.

"Dad, it's so beautiful here."

Lili had never seen it.

Shi Fuchuan said "hmm".

The recording has already started, and the little Bichon Frize who was following them was taken away by the staff. He will not return to Lili until the filming is finished today.

Shi Fuchuan handed the other party the two packs of dog food he carried in his coat and his thermos cup filled with boiled water.

He held Lili's hand and walked into the city gate.

The entire ancient town is considered a scenic spot, and the buildings inside are all built with antique style. As soon as you enter the city gate, there is a large competition platform on the left hand side, and a tall stone gate on the right hand side. Looking in from the outside, you can see a winding road in the distance. There is a winding canal and a conspicuous iron bridge.

Before taking two steps, a jumping drum sounded, and a group of girls in red national costumes came over while dancing.

The hem of the skirt has a bright arc, and the complicated golden embroidery draws a circle in the air, which is full of characteristics.

The Zaizai said "Wow" again and again.

Xiaoyu chirped to Xiaowen, "These sisters are so beautiful, and the dresses are so nice." Xiaoyu nodded, "The hats look good too."

Lili also responded to Shi Fuchuan's opinion, "Dad, sister Are the clothes we wear only found here?"

Shi Fuchuan whispered back, "No, you can buy it in other places, but it is indeed the folk custom here."

Tang Ming did not speak with the loudspeaker this time, she was afraid of disturbing the song and dance performance, but she was also afraid that the extremely active cubs would not hear what she was saying, so she could only shout at the top of her voice, "This is a song and dance prepared for tourists every day in this small town." For the performance, the children will have to change into the same clothes as these sisters!"

The Zaizai's eyes suddenly lit up.

Xiaoyu said coyly, "I want to wear white, Aunt Tang, can we choose the color ourselves?" Xiaowen also said, "Can I wear the ones worn by these sisters?"

Xiaoyu said, "Me too, can I wear it?"

He hasn't seen any brother wearing national costumes yet.

Lili also had a little head popping up and raised her little short hands, "Auntie, sister, can daddy wear it too?"

Unexpectedly, the cub, who rarely took the initiative, asked for him this time. Shi Fuchuan was startled.

For a moment.

Tang Ming said, "Okay, it's all okay. Auntie has prepared a lot!"

"Thank you, Auntie!"

"Thank you, Sister Tang!"

"Thank you, Auntie Tang!"

Only Gu Xiaoze was silent, "Dad, I don't want to change clothes."

Just like a girl who is used to wearing pants, when she wears a skirt for the first time, she is always a little resistant and strange.

Mr. Gu paused and glanced slowly at Xiao Li who was standing aside. "That's it." He said, "But don't you want to wear the same clothes as your brother?"

Gu Xiaoze: "..."

Classmate Gu Xiaoze fell silent awkwardly