Some Training Hijinx

Mulai dari awal

Vice Captain Hoshina's POV:

          "All righty, ten laps around the perimeter and we'll call it a day." I said excited. 

          "Whaaa?!" Most of the group shouted in unison. 

          "Oh, Back talk?" I asked. "Make it 15 laps! Now hop to it!!" 

          "Sir Yes Sir!!" They all shouted.

          "These New recruits sure are making the sparks fly," my personal tech said "Aren't they?" 

          "Hm? Oh yeah." I said calmly. "Seems like even when I'm not around they're competing and boosting each other up. So how did Izuku do I didn't hear you call off his score?" 

          "I thought it might discourage the others." She said looking down at her tablet. "Okay Let's see Izuku finished in 45 seconds. His unleashed combat power was with held by him at 75% it seems." 

          "Interesting," I said. "Any theories as to why he held back so much?" 

          "Well when all things are taken into account including us finding his suit destroyed during the exam incident." She said pulling up the notes I asked on him. "It is likely that he himself could posess a level of strength that is great enough to overpower the suit and destroy it. I would certainly love a more thorugh look at him since our medical equipment came back with normal results." 

          "Well he says he wants to talk with the higher up when he gets the chance," I said. "Says he has something important to talk with them all about." 

          "Perhaps he knows exactly what we are looking into and wishes to explain it to us and them?" 

          "Perhaps," I said.

Izuku's POV:

          It was much later in the day now, and most of us were in the bath house now washing up before bed. I was in a tub of hot water next to Kafka's and he was leaning back resting his joints. my body was completly submerged under water "Man The Vice-Captain knows ending training with laps is brutal," he commented.

          "Eh, 15 laps is nothing compared to what I normally do," I told Kafka.

          "Your muscles still have a ways to go," Iharu said to reno over in the washing station. "Eh, Reno?!" 

          "Um, but they're pretty much the same as yours, Iharu." Reno told them, "We're dead even on the fitness tests too." 

          "Excuse me?!" Iharu said. "Try telling that to my biceps!" 

          "Biceps?" Reno said. "They look like mounds of nothing to me." 

          "Well never thought Reno'd be such a sore loser," Haruichi said. 

          "You said it. Good Grief." Kafka said standing up. "Quit bickering over something so stupid, the both of ya!" He struck a pose flexing his arm. "Now check out this working adult's muscles. That oughta be enough to end this debate!!!" 

          "Woah! The old dude's freaking shredded!" Iharu said. "Wait a minute your abs aren't even showing! How did you even get into the defense force?!" 

          "Hey this is just something that happens besides its more naturalthis way," Kafka said. "Lets settle this with an arm wrestling match!" 

          "Oh, you are so on gramps!" Iharu said.  

          "What's with all the noise in here tonight?" Aoi asked walking in completly showing off his ripped physique. The faces on Reno and Iharu wer priceless, "Hm, what's the matter?" 

          "Don't mind us scrawny boys." Iharu said "We've clearly got a long way to go." 

          "That's a former JGSDF officer for you." Reno said.

          "Well time for me to get out of here." I said standing up and showing off my own great physique. "Its best you all don't stay to long as well its best to get a decent amount of sleep around here when you can after all." 

          "Midoriya is ripped too!" Iharu screamed. With that I left the room to go change for bed.

Kafka POV:  

          'Ahh y'know, It's been a while since I've done anything like this.' I thought to myself leaning back after Izuku left the room.

          "AAH.." Iharu said. "By the way why'd you all join the defense force? For me It's gotta be because of captain Ashiro! She's been my idol ever since she saved me back when I was in middle school. How about you two?" 

          "I joined for family reasons, but I guess we're on the same page overall." Haruichi said. "Captain Ashiro is my goal." 

          "Likewise," Aoi said. 

          "Wow Mina's got some major clout huh?" I secretly asked Reno. 

          "Of course she is ourgeneration's superhero after all." he told me. 

          "Well Old-Timer?" Iharu shouted at me. "let's hear it." 

          "Uh, well I'm ..." I began. 

Small time skip. 

           "You're Whaaat?!"Everyone but reno shouted. "Y-You're Captain Ashiro's childhood friend?!" 

           "U-Uh yeah." I said. 

           "And you both vowed to join the force?!" Iharu said strained. "The classic 'Promis from the past' shtick?!" 

           "Welp it's about time I hop out." I said getting out. 

           "Hold it." Haruichi and Aoi said. 

           "You ain't leavin' till you give us all the details." Iharu said. 

           After a short while I managed to get out and head of to continue studying for a bit. "Working hard, I see." Hoshina's voice said behind us. "But sleep is part of the job too, you know."

           "I just can't afford to get cut from the force, sir." I said looking at the table. 

           "Because of captain Ashiro, eh?" he asked. 

           "How did you know that?!" I asked him. 

           "You said it yourself in the bath house." he said. "Just so you know, any conversation held in these dorms is fair game for all." 

           "That's just plain creepy!!" I said. "I made a promise. I said I'd fight by her side." 

           "Oho, I see!" he said standing up from his leaning position. "Then I take it you're aiming to steal my spot as Vice Captain" 

            "Gah!" I spat out. "No, sir, I didn't intend to-" then I thought for a moment. "No. Actually I do intend to do just that, sir." 

            "Fine," he said clearly irritated. "You're on then. You've got two hours that's it. Turn the lights off and lock up when you're done. Oh and know this Kafka. I most certainly won't be forking over my place by Captain Ashiro's side." 

             "Thank you sir." I saluted him. 

             "Oh,and a word of advice," he said. "You shouldn't get too buddy-buddy with your fellow officers. In this line of work anything could happen at any given moment." 

             It was at that moment that an alarm began to blare across the dorms and rest of the base. "Kaiju emergence. Kaiju Emergence." the intercom said. "All personnel prepare to deploy immediatly." 

             "Well speak of the devil." the Vice Captain said. "Let's get moving time for you first mission cadet.