Training and Meeting the Rookie

Izuku's POV: 5 a.m.

Beep beep beep, I smacked the alarm clock turning it off and getting up. I got dressed in my jogging gear and grabbed a banana from my bowl. Heading out of my apartment which was right next to Kafka's. I knocked on the door to let him know I was ready to go and do our daily training, I then opened and began to eat my banana.

"Right I'm up, I'm up" He said opening the door. "So what training you doing today?"

"300 Push ups, sit ups, and burpees alternating every 50. Oh and a 10k run carrying you on my shoulders." I said finishing my banana.

"Is this the sort of thing you did in your old universe?" He asked I nodded. "Okay let me get my sweatsuit on as well might as well join you."

"Oh you finally decide to try for the defense force again?" I asked following him into his apartment.

"Fat chance! I've just seen how useful your strength can be," He said from his bathroom. "Besides I have been doing these exercises with you for the past year anyway hell you even got me to quite smoking."

"Yeah you are defiantly looking more fit than when we first met," I commented from his couch.

"And that means what precisely?" He asked now dressed and standing in front of me with his arms on his hips.

"Nothing apart from the fact that your six pack is visible again." I said standing up.

"You got a point there," he said grabbing his own banana.

"You ready now Kafka?" I asked.

"Yeah lets do this," he said finishing the banana in record time.

Time Skip to after training 7 a.m.

"Okay time to take a shower and get dressed for work see you in 30 min." I said heading into my apartment and to the showers to wash off the sweat and the smell.

'We repeat a Kaiju has appeared in Kanagawa prefecture, in the city of Yokohama,' a news report said over the radio of the truck we were seated in. 'We advise all residents in the vicinity to seek safety immediately. Fortitude is level 6, there is no threat of an emergence induced tsunami occurring. Again we advise all residents in the vicinity to seek safety imme-OH! This just in, it appears that the Kaiju has been neutralized!'

"Yeesh, they made one helluva mess!" Kafka said. "You seeing this Izuku?"

"Yeah going to be a fun one," I said taking a bite of my onigiri. "Gonna be overtime for sure."

"All right let's get to it!" our boss said.

"Yessir," we all said.

Time skip to us well in to the job

"No good Kafka," I said. "The bones to tough, we'll need the heat chainsaw."

"Hey don't move that just yet," I hear Kafka say as someone began moving an organ away. "If you over stimulate it, it'll ..." and it ruptured sending some acid all over the guys moving it.

"We need a stretcher over here!" I called out to the boss.

"These Third Division scenes are always such a dangerous mess." Kafka said.

"Yeah it can be hard to tell the organs apart," I said. I looked up to the dead Kaiju, "they expect us to get this done by the end of the week?"