103: Strike up a conversation

Start from the beginning

Gu Ze went to make breakfast, hot toast in the toaster, with some vegetables added to his portion, and some jam and a slice of cheese added to Shi Li's portion.

I made another cup of black coffee and heated up a cup of milk.

By the time we finished breakfast, it was almost eight o'clock.

Shi Li kept holding the little kitten in her arms and never let go.

When the kitten's chin is scratched by him, it will squint its eyes comfortably, raise its head higher and higher, and raise its tail.

As good as Lele.

"Fortunately I'm not at home, otherwise Lele would be angry again if she saw me touching other kittens and puppies." Shi Li looked at Gu Ze and said with a smile.

Gu Ze had already changed his clothes, wearing a black casual suit with an unbuttoned white shirt and a black T-shirt underneath. The silver chain he put on again hung on his chest.

Somewhat dignified, but also coldly dressed.

He was greatly influenced by Mrs. Gu, who was a curator. Even if the color of Gu Ze's clothes was either black or white, they were extraordinarily stylish.

He closed all the doors and windows in the room, making sure there were no gaps for the kitten to escape, and then asked Shi Li to change clothes.

Shi Li wore a pure white lambswool coat. The furry texture made him look more childish. The young man seemed to be unaware of it and asked Gu Ze if there was anything he wanted to bring. He could put it in his shoulder bag.

The shoulder bag she wears is also light yellow.

Gu Ze shook his head and said, "Let's go."

Shi Li went to wash the cat hair on his hands and said "Goodbye, Mimi" to the kitten.

I changed my shoes at the entrance and went out.

It was Gu Ze who drove the car. He applied for a temporary driver's license as soon as he arrived in London, and took another official test during his long vacation.

Shi Li was sitting in the passenger seat, still a little uncomfortable with it. Looking out the car window, he could tell the difference at a glance with streets that had different architectural styles from domestic ones.

Novelty keeps coming.

"Did you drive to school by yourself before?"

"Yeah."

"It's a long way. Do you have to get up very early every day? Same as me."

"No, morning classes are usually after nine o'clock. "

"Okay."

Shi Li couldn't help but ask again, "Then when will you go back to China to go to school?"

Gu Ze said, "When you enter school."

Shi Li was stunned for a moment.

Gu Ze has been an exchange student for one academic year. After his sophomore year, he should be able to go back for his junior year. However, his tutor has a project that has not yet been completed.

Otherwise, he would have returned to China when the semester ended in late May.

Shi Li understood after listening to his explanation.

They chatted for a while, time passed quickly, and the car was parked in the parking lot of the school.

When Shi Li got off the car, he kept looking here and there. The European-style buildings took him into another world. There were many people coming and going around, most of them rushing to attend morning classes. students.