I don't want my parents to worry.

But...

time passed by minute by second, and Shi Li closed the door again tiredly. Finally, at 8:30, the sound of staggered footsteps came from the corridor outside the door.

The two of them kept each other company, occasionally chatting and laughing.

Shi Li pricked up his ears, held his breath, and listened quietly. When it was completely quiet outside, he carefully opened the door, walked out quietly, and went down the stairs step by step.

Lele, who was lying in the living room, raised her head and saw him. Just as she was about to say "Woo", she saw the little master raised a finger, put it in the middle of his mouth, and said "Shh" silently.

Lele calmed down, tilted her puppy head slightly, and looked at her little master quietly with her small puppy eyes.

There is also Aunt Liu in the kitchen who is washing the fruit plate.

Seeing that Aunt Liu's back was turned, Shi Li trotted to the door, took her fingerprints, and slipped out through the crack in the door.

As soon as I left the house, I took out my phone and ordered a ride-hailing service.

It took more than an hour of walking out of the Shi family compound, waiting for the bus, getting in the bus, and driving before Shi Li finally got out of the car and looked up slightly at the vast airport gate in front of him.

The inside of the smooth glass door reflects the hurried figures inside. Beijing is a big city, and even at this point in the night, flights are still very full.

Shi Li looked at the phone again. It had been two hours since the call was hung up.

He let out a breath of late night air.

This season, Beijing and the city have not yet warmed up, and the temperature at night is also much lower.

Shi Li was still wearing his school uniform during the day, and had not changed out of it. The short-sleeved shirt made him look particularly immature. He looked around and saw no familiar figure outside the glass door, and finally passed the sensor gate and entered the airport.

After taking two tentative steps, he was ready to take out his cell phone to make a call.

But in the blink of an eye, when he looked sideways, Shi Li paused. There was a young man dressed in black sitting outside the convenience store inside the airport.

Loose suit pants, a jacket pulled up to the top, two long legs that seemed to have nowhere to rest, slightly spread, elbows on the knees, quietly looking down at the phone with the screen on.

Next to his feet is a travel backpack, facing him sideways, and you can vaguely see the sharp eyebrows on the side, and the hairstyle is a bit messy due to the rush of travel.

The skin color is as white as a mixed race, but the color of the eyes is extremely pure black. When they are slightly lowered, they have a loose feeling.

He seemed to have walked out of the terminal specially, went to the convenience store at the entrance of the airport, picked a spot where he could see it as soon as he entered, and then sat quietly, waiting, and saw that he had not received anything since he hung up. Message on mobile phone.

Shi Li suddenly felt guilty, as if he had left something behind in this empty and spacious airport.

And the other party has been waiting for him to come back and take it away.

"Sorry, I'm late."

The boy stopped next to the young man.

The cell phone with the screen on was turned off. Gu Ze raised his eyes slightly, looked over, and then frowned, "Why are you wearing so little?"