They no longer have time to give lectures at this time, so they have to spare an hour or two every day for mock exams, and another major exam every month.

There were so many test papers that the teacher didn't even have time to finish them.

It's just too urgent.

Shi Li was busy until school was over and had no time to think about things at home.

After school, it was the same as yesterday. He hurriedly picked up his schoolbag and walked to the school gate. When the car window was rolled down, Shi Sheng's profile was still revealed, "Get in the car, we have to go to the hospital."

Shi Li said "Yeah!"

After a dull day, my mood finally improved, and I felt a little hopeful.

"Brother, has the new toy I bought arrived?" Shi Li couldn't help but ask. What he bought was a new cotton doll, and he specifically chose the one with no smell. It was a small and soft sheep doll.

Even though I bought it, it may have been left to gather dust.

Shi Li thought of something and lowered his eyes slightly, feeling depressed again.

Shi Sheng said, "We're here, Aunt Liu will put it up for you. You can dismantle it when you get back."

When Shi Sheng stopped the car, Shi Li couldn't wait to get out of the car and walked into this tall pet hospital with her elder brother.

The young man was wearing a clean school uniform, propped up on the high table at the front desk, and greeted politely, "Sister, I'm here to pick up my puppy and take it home. I brought it here for a regular physical examination the day before yesterday. Today is the day after the maintenance. ."

"By the way, it's called Lele."

"Happy, happy 'Le'."

The waitress at the front desk said, "Wait a moment, let me check." When it was time to inquire about specific information, it was her turn. Shi Sheng is here.

Shi Li listened to the adults talking and waited quietly. After confirming that everything was correct, the staff of the pet hospital took them to the care area for senior dogs.

There are special physical examination equipment, rescue measures, special nutritional ointments and dog food, as well as maintenance measures for various parts of the puppy's body.

It stands to reason that owners generally have to accompany their puppies for regular physical examinations to prevent the dogs from becoming stressed in a strange environment without their owners.

But Lele is so well-behaved that every pet doctor he has ever seen praised him as the smartest little dog.

Even if the owner is not around, after regular physical examinations, the pet can maintain emotional stability and stay in the pet hospital for long-term care.

When Shi Li arrived, Lele was sleeping on a soft puppy bed. It was a small dog. Even if it grew up, when it stood up and the puppy's head was included, it would be a little higher than his knees at most.

"Lele?"

He called softly.

Lele was only 12 months old when she arrived at home. She has just reached adulthood. She will be fourteen years old in two days this year. After spending thirteen years with Shili, she is already a very long-lived little boy. Dog.

Like all older dogs, his hearing has become less good.

Shi Li barked several times, and then the little Bichon Frize, who was sleeping lazily on the puppy mattress, raised its furry dog ​​head.