86: See you again

Start from the beginning

He explained seriously, "Then The little dolphin won't feel uncomfortable anymore."

"It won't hurt anymore."

The cub's round black eyes slightly curved.

Very good.

Shi Cheng was stunned for a moment, then laughed and rubbed Lili's head, "Yes, great."

When the performance was over, today's recording was also over.

This represents the successful completion of the last recording of this parent-child variety show.

After Tang Ming said "call it a day", the atmosphere in the entire crew became lighter. She stood up and stretched, feeling relaxed. "Would you like to have a big dinner together? I'll treat you."

The staff members all responded. agreed.

Guo Man was very familiar with this kind of dinner after finishing the filming. He held Xiaoyu in his hand and said "ok", and the parents of the Chinese duo also politely agreed.

As a businessman, Mr. Gu was familiar with similar entertainment. He smiled and asked, "Where should we go to eat?"

"I'll think about it."

A sudden voice sounded.

Shi Cheng, who was still a high school student, had not yet entered the adult world. He glanced around and saw that the entire crew and guests were packed with fifty or sixty people.

He imagined the scene of everyone eating together and felt a little hesitant.

"Do you want Lili to go?" Shi Cheng asked, choosing to throw this question to the three-year-old cub.

Shili was stunned for a moment and thought about it.

The cub is not used to crowded places, but he likes his aunt and sister Tang and the staff who take care of him, as well as his four new friends and their uncles and aunts.

Gu Xiaoze looked at the hesitant Xiao Li.

After a while,

Shili nodded vigorously, "I want to go."

Shicheng said simply, "Let's go."

He walked to the edge of the pool, picked up the two small shoes that the cub had just kicked off, and walked back He raised his hand and said, "Come here and change clothes."

Xiao Li followed him at a trot.

By the time we got back to the hotel, the sun was just setting in the west and was about to completely set.

Tang Ming has already made a reservation in advance.

As a parent, Shi Cheng was mercilessly rushed to the children's table by others. He was not allowed to touch alcohol, and even cocktails were not allowed to be brought to their table.

He bit the juice straw out of boredom, holding vegetables for the cub who was immersed in eating.

Shi Li was very serious every time he ate. He picked up a small spoon and put it into his mouth one bite at a time. When he noticed someone stopped beside him, Tang Ming had already been here for a while.

"Aunt Tang?" Lili raised her face in confusion, and the next second, a large and thick red envelope was stuffed in her hand.

Tang Ming smiled and said, "Happy to wrap up. I hope Lili can come to participate in Auntie's show in the future." She stood up and handed the next red envelope to Gu Xiaoze, who was sitting next to Lili.

Gu Xiaoze was stunned for a while, and then he awkwardly said "Thank you".

Tang Mingxiao said, "Auntie apologized for the crew filming you secretly before."