calling of the devils

Start from the beginning

"How old are you dear?"

"Fourteen." Caroline just let out a fake chuckle.

"Shes yours i'm assuming?" She pointed at Stewy.

"Thats what happens when you have unprotected sex." Stewy didn't play. He was already done.

"Ew dad." Scarlett gags.

"We are going to the house, i'm going to destress so..." The three of them walked away from Caroline.

"Uncle Ro was right, i should've wait to call her grandma in front of him." Scarlett laughs. They walked to the house, Scarlett and Sophie were going to share a room, so she took her stuff and followed her cousin.

"Don't forget to change!" Vic calls back but it was too late. Vic jumps on the bed and lays there as Stewy was getting ready for the welcoming ceremony.

"I thought she was going to have a heart attack." Stewy said.

"Honestly, it went well. I think its the shock." She finally gets up and gets her dress on. It was a light blue sundress, paired with her heels and her sundress. "Cant wait for the night, if shes drunk enough, maybe she'll say something about why i deserved to have a kid young." She rolled her eyes.

"Just be a good girl."

"And if I do?" She kisses him.

"You'll see later." They met up with Scarlett, entering the party. Scarlett had wore her dress and stayed close to her parents, greeting everyone and being polite. Everyone kept saying how much she looked like Vic. The family looked good, they are a pretty good looking family. Scarlett spins the small umbrella, looking for Sophie and Iverson. Vic takes a glass of champagne and begins to sip.

"Hi aunt Vic! Hi uncle Stewy!" the kids caught up with them. Sophie and Iverson hugged Vic.

"Hi guys, good to see you."

"Can we go mom? I said hi to everyone here." Scarlett groans.

"Say hi to your uncle Connor and aunt Willa, then you can go." The kids smiled and ran off.

"It's good that she has someone here. You know she would make us drag her into the city, away from the family."

"Or even home." Scarlett is getting used to the whole traveling and business thing. It sucks. But she knew that her parents always made sure that they had time together, step away from the business. Anything for their baby girl. Vic's phone went off, she got a tweet from Shiv, it was Matsson, it was him saying going to Macau, feeling lucky. "What the fuck?" Stewy stands besides her.

"Is this a move?" Stewy goes on his phone too.

"Asking fucking Roman, he's fuck buddies with Matsson." He better not blow up the deal. "Fucking Roman."

"Hey, hey, it could also be nothing." Stewy tries to calm her down. He cant have her cranky here. Especially here. Stewy knew that Matsson isn't the best deal. Anything to support his soon to be wife.

"Have you seen my kids?" Kendall asks Vic and Stewy.

"You lost them? How do you loose your kids?" Vic scuffs.

"They're with Scarlett by the pond." Stewy pointed. The two put away their phones.

"I saw Matsson is going nut nut."

"How about you keep an eye on your kids yeah?" Vic shoos him away.

"Where you going?" Stewy asks.