15

Back at the mansion

"Where the fuck is she!?" Mikey yelled, shouting at all the executives, his blood boiling

It's been 5days and no one as seen or heard from you since Wakasa took you for a walk in the front garden, the past days Mikey was slowly growing insane.

"Boss.. we've checked the usual spots, and seen no sign of anyone" The older Haitani said

Mikey's eyes grew darker as he glared at the man.

"Well look better!" He shouted

The hairs on the men's necks stuck up from fear

"And where is the other one" Mikey scoffed, staring at Ran

"He's been looking nonstop..and is still looking as we speak"

"Sanzu, go find him and get Y/n"

Sanzu goraned and got up from the arm chair

"Can't I just look for Y/n..Rindou can be replaced" Sanzu said trying to reason with his boss but only receiving a glare from Ran aswell as Mikey.

"I'll look for my brother aswell" the older Haitani said, making his way out of the house already.

Rindou was one of the first to notice you'd been gone, since then he was looking for you, he hardly slept and no one knew if he was eating, since he didn't keep in contact with anyone..not even his brother so that was another person to worry about.

Y/n's POV:

So far, I haven't left this cell..well apart from when I was escorted to the bathroom,  it's been a few days since I first woke up. Wakasa usually came to visit me with some food but I felt too sick to even eat most of time.

Shinichiro usually checked on me to update me when it was night and to go shower and do whatever. He'd usually have Wakasa at the door making sure I didn't do anything.

The bathroom was like a cell too, having just a toilet and shower but I wasn't in any place to judge right now, there wasn't even windows to get rid of steam so I often felt really light headed when I finished showering. Which only annoyed shinichiro since I didn't walk properly due to dizziness. Thankfully I was given some clothes though.

And right now, I just finished showering and was leaving the bathroom, wakasa escorted me back to the room. But I noticed he didn't lock the door behind me..which made me worry a little, moving to the spot I slept in I noticed a shadow infront of me making me scream and jump back.

"Calm down." Shinichiro said, walking Infront of me.

"Sit down" he said, rolling his eyes.

I done what he said, sitting down as he done the same.

"You have 3 days..if no one comes here for you  then im going to have to let some treatment come into way" he said getting up and going to the door.

What is he saying??

He paused before he left the cell a smirk on his lips before he left the room, locking the door.

A form of worry took over me, what the hell is he on about?

-

-

-

Sorry for the short chapter but the story will get better by the next <3