My Birthday!

Jimin's Pov..

Today is my birthday! And it started with A Quite Morning..

Yes, it's a bit Quiet compared to other mornings. Oh yeah! No members with me, I'm living Alone.. My 1st Birthday I'm gonna spend aLone, without my Boys..

My Mood immediately fell at that thought..
Hobi Hyung will always be the one to wake me up, With a Cuddle and neck kiss. Even if we are not a couple -none of us are- he still is so close to me.. All of them are. I smiled a bit at the thought and went to bathroom to Fresh up.

I looked at the mirror and sighed, By now Atleast one of My Co-Maknaes would have barged in and I would have gotten a Tight hug and Small kiss From them. My eyes slowly started tearing up but I blinked my eyes twice, Thrice to keep my ears from falling.

I went down to eat food.. breakfast. When I opened the fridge, I remembered the moment where Jin hyung would pull me outta the kitchen and tell me to be seated as I'm the "Birthday boy"

Jin hyung will be the one to Cook always and he takes special care to cook foods on the Our Birthdays. And now he is not here..

I just sat down on the couch after closing the fridge without taking anything. I laid back on the couch and waited for the hyungs, Suga hyung to come and ruffle my hair or Namjoon hyung to pinch my cheeks as he always did with me and wish me Happy Birthday..

My cheeks felt wet.. Im crying? I don't care anymore.. I wanna cry. I miss Them, My hyungs and Maknaes..

I got a Call From Si Hyuk-Nim, I took it a bit smiling.. I miss that Man too.

"Hyuk Hyung? How are you?"

"Im good Min-Ah, How are you Child?"

"...Fine! Well, what happened hyung? Why called me?"

"I need a favor from you Jimin-ah.."

"A favor? What that might be hyung?"

"I want you to come to Our Building...Now"

"Now? Is everything ok?"

"Yeah.. I will tell you everything when you come here.."

"Ok hyung.. I'll be there in Few minutes.."

"Thank you Min-ah.."

Hyuk hyung hung up as he thanked me, without even waiting for me to reply.

Weird...

I got ready to go to Building.. wait! Did he called the Others too? Are they gonna be there? I'll get to see them again?! Ah.. im smiling a bit more now..

*Tine skip*

Im in the Building on Our Block now.. Im on my way to Hyuk hyung's office. My eyes searching for atleast one of them.. when i reached the office, I saw..

Something was stuck on the door saying "Practice room"

*blink* *blink*

I slowly turned toward our practice room side and took a walk to Our Room.. when I went there, I opened the room and the room was dark.. the sides were already black and now its pretty damn dark.. Oops language!

Hobi hyung and Jin hyung would have got scared a bit seeing a room this dark. haha..ha..

I just went in the room waiting for sihyuk hyung thinking he would have went somewhere to get someone to talk with us.. maybe, just maybe they'll come by seeing the sign stuck in the Office room door.. that is if Si-hyuk hyung called them.

I put the lights on.. And I lifted my face to see 6 more faces behind me as i was standing in front of the mirror.

"Jiminie! why are standing like that? Turn around Jebal.."

Tae said when i was froze in place looking at my Hyungs...

Tae?! Hyungs?!

"Yah Jimin-ah! That's how you great your Brothers.. huh?" Suga hyung asked when i was quiet still without a reply.

I didn't reply, instead i broke down.. I Cried!

They immediately came running to me, Dropping the things they had in hand..

"No no! No Crying, My Chingu.."

"Minnie.. Don't cry sweetie"

"Aww~ You shouldn't cry.. It's your Birthday today!"

"Look, we all came to see you smiling cute as always.. not to see you cry like this lil one"

"You know we dont like it when you cry right Min-ah?"

I nodded to that question still sobbing..

"Yah Jimin-Shi.... Jagi, Stop Crying Jebal.."

I Broke out in smile when i heard what Kookie called me.. I was Happy So damn Much.. Im spending my Birthday with my hyungs again!

I just held my hands out wanting a hug from someone, Got a Group hug in the end.

"Happy Birthday Park Jimin-shi.."

"T-Thank you.. I missed you all so much.."

*sniff* *sniff*

"We did too Tiny guy.. We.. Um.."

I waited for Suga hyung to complete his sentence..

"Love you.." He whispered, but as we are standing close in a Hug.. I heard it, We all did. I -in a Excitement- kissed him in cheek and "I love you guys too, So much!"

He was blushing and all were teasing him, We all talked sitting close to each other not wanting to move away anywhere with, Me in between Tae and Kook holding my hands, Tae on my left Kook on my right, and Suga next to Kookie and Jin next to Taehyung, Hobi next to Yoongi and Namjoon next to Jin..

It was a Happy Day, And i wish for this to happen always and i want this to stay like this Forever.

Thank you God, For giving me Such a Wonderful Loving family and letting me be a part of it!