Chapter 5 The Power of Alchemy

Start from the beginning

I snapped again without waiting for her to move. However Elsa was fast, both physically and in understanding her opponents, so she quickly jumped out the way of the flames that suddenly burst forth infront of her.

"Don't tell me you only have one trick." Elsa laughed as she lunged towards me.

Thinking quickly I brought my axe out. It shot infront of me blocking Elsa's strike as I grabbed its handle. I pushed back with a suprising amount of strength causing Elsa to back off.

"You wanted this insignia for whatever reason." I laughed nervously at how close I came to dying and she scowled at me.

"Quite the mouth you have, it'll be nice ripping your throat out of it." She smiled not hiding her sadistic side at all now.

"You should stop hiding how you truly feel, it's the mask thats sickening." I told her and snapped more flames into exsistence.

Like I expected Elsa jumped back, but I thought ahead and snapped once more making bright blue flaming bullets shoot forth where she was gonna land. Luckily for me she landed right as the bullets met the spot, which resulted in her legs getting consumed by flames.

"Now you're starting to annoy me!" She yelled as she fell to the ground.

He legs were regenerating, good. No-

I was cut off by both a pain in my thigh and my energy suddenly taking a plummet. Okay so my mana is exhausted...

Falling down to one knee I see a khukuri in my thigh. She threw one of her knives at me!

Looking up quickly as I heard someone running to me, my eyes widen as I see Elsa about to cut me when a shard of ice blocks her knife.

"I will have to ask you to leave him alone." A feminine voice asked and I turned to see the white haired elf girl, whos name I have genuinely forgotten... wait no, it's Emilia, thank you Emrie for making me study the royal canidates!

"You..." Elsa growls glaring at Emilia.

"I heard you had an insignia, correct?" Emilia asked looking at me, and I just now noticed Puck over her shoulder.

It's not night yet! Only getting near the sunset.

"That I do, recognised it and managed to 'convince' the thief to give it to me." I answered her and she stared at me for a moment, "This lady here, Elsa Granhiert, seemed to be one who initially sought to buy it."

"I see." Emilia said after a moment, "Will you kindly return it to me?"

"After I am sure you are the one it belongs to and-" I cut myself of by throwing myself back doding a slice from Elsa, "This is dealt with!"

Snapping my fingers Elsa was consumed with flames that burst forth from within her. I felt a a physical drain on my body from that, like something was taken from.

Elsa staggered back as she yelled in pain with flames coming from her eyes and mouth.

"Get her!" I told Emilia.

"On it!" An old voice called and Elsa got smacked away by a giant log.

Just as I felt myself being pulled back I saw Elsa get sent into the side of a building and ice shards go into the hole.

"Jeez you're heavy." The voice of Felt complained.

"Felt." I said getting her attention.

"How do you know my name?" She asked suprised, but I ignored it.

"Go get help, Reinhard specifically." I told her.

"What, how should I know where he is?" She asked me.

"He's around here, go, tell him Y/N told him to come here." I urged her as I slowly pushed myself up leaning on my axe.

I would take the khukuri out, but that would just speed the bleeding out process, and I am already feeling cold.

"You can't fight!" Felt protested.

"Felt go." I ordered her. "Unless you want all of us to die, find Reinhard."

She looked reluctant and even had a few tears in her eyes, "F-Fine, j-just don't die!"

"Take this, Elsa can't get ahold of it." I said giving her the insignia.

She nodded taking before running off. I stumbled my way out the door, just in time to see Elsa five feet away from Emilia and getting ready to slice her stomach open.

Thinking quickly I slam my hand on the ground and hope this works right. A wall of earth erects infront fo Elsa suprising her and she ran into it.

Rom taking this chance slammed his log of a club into her body with such a force the earth wall shattered. Big guy has some strength, isn't he some veteran soldier or something?

"Way to...go... Rom...." I said suddenly feeling a wave of exhaustion hit.

Okay so future note, doing a new type of magic and doing a suprise combining it with alchemy, which I haven't practiced, is really draining. Who would have thought it?

Why do my eyelids feel heavy?

Bloodloss probably....

Wait no! Felix would kill you Y/N!

I shivered at the thought of what Felix would do to me if I died. Well that also might be due to how cold I feel right now.

I heard some sadistic feminine voice say something about 'atleast killing the pretty one' before I heard the clashing of steel and everything going black.

Sorry Felix.

.

.

.

.