"You don't know me." He looked away from her.

"Oh, I think I know exactly who you are."

She was mad. Everything he was saying didn't just make sense.

"You're exactly who I said you were"

His jaw moved left and right as he looked at her.

"You're a fucking man-whore, right?"

"Stop it"

No, she wasn't going to stop. She was going to speak her mind and then she would go downstairs and get wasted with Noelle.

"That's what you really are. I should just let you be that, right?!" She yelled.

"Katherine" Damien glowered.

Her voice was low as she spoke angrily, "You're Damien freaking Carter. And you. Love. To. Fuck"

He grabbed her arms harshly. She didn't flinch and looked at him with the same anger and frustration he sent her.

Now she was done. She was going to leave and never try to apologize again. Apologizing wasn't her thing in the first place.

Damien pulled her again before she could free herself from him and in a flash, his lips captured hers in a kiss.

Wait, what? That wasn't part of the plan.

Her mind was yelling at her but she found herself kissing him back. With the way he kissed her fiercely, she could tell just how angry he was.

He grabbed her hip, pulling her closer as if they weren't already close enough. He bit softly on her lip and she gasped, giving his tongue way to dive into her mouth. He tasted like mint which meant he hadn't been drinking.

She felt her knees start to weaken so she grabbed onto his shirt to steady herself.

Oh, God.

All too soon, Damien pulled away from her. She almost whined at the separation but then she saw the smirk on his face.

"I told you, doll" his eyes bore into hers as his thumb rubbed her swollen bottom lip "If I want that kiss, then nothing would stop me."

He looked down at her lips again before letting go of her and walking out of the room.

Kate was still trying to catch her breath as she tried to process what happened. Did he just...? She shook her head and looked at the door he just walked out from. Her hand moved to her lips and she pulled away when they tingled.

Did he just kiss her and walk away?

***

"Kate!"

Kate shook and her fork fell from her hand to the floor.

"Gosh, Par!" She groaned as she looked at the poor fork.

"Are you okay?" Parker asked, ignoring that she called him 'Par'.

Kate froze as she noticed Damien and Dylan walk into the food court. Damien seemed to notice her but he didn't smile, neither did he frown. He just gave her that look that said 'I know what you're thinking'.

Kate shook her head and looked away from him. She had kissed him. No, he kissed her first. But she kissed him back! And no matter how hard she tried to deny, she had liked it. She wasn't supposed to like it. She wasn't supposed to like anything.

Curse her stupid drunk self.

"Uh, crazy bitch say hi" Noelle snapped her fingers in Kate's face.

Kate glared at her and focused back on her food. She frowned when she remembered her fork was gone and took Parker's.