Chapter 20| New experiences

Start from the beginning

Everyone got down as the boys parked the bike and they headed inside. Aman took them inside to the corner seat which had a sofa like stucture on one side and chairs on the other. Pihu and khushi sat on the sofa while the boys sat on the chair.

Aman:"Okay Pihu and Bhabhi order all you want"

Pihu:"you sure?"

Aman:"Be my guest"

Pihu:"Well then I'll go all out. Khushu how about pau bhaji? or they even have dosa? or ohhh they have paneer kulcha"

Khushi:"Just order one dish we can share"

Aman:"Oh no Bhabhi let her decide hers, you order what you want. I already said it's my treat"

Kabir:"Take it Bhabhi. He doesn't empty his pockets easily"

Khushi:"But Aman Bhaiya I really don't eat that much"

Manish:"Lets just order different dishes and share. We can enjoy the different tastes"

Kabir:"Sure sooo how about...."(They all ordered few different dishes and dived into it as soon as they were served)

After main meal, the boys ordered few sweet dish. Though the girls were full they had to try some as insisted. While they were eating and busy chatting, Khushi's phone rang. She looked at the phone and her eyes widen seeing the call of one of the teachers from her department.

Pihu:"who is it?"

Khushi:"Ruhi maam"(She said panicked)

Pihu:"Why is she calling now?"

Khushi:"I don't know! What do I do?"

Pihu:"Don't pick up"

Khushi:"That's more suspicious. See this always happens with me. I knew I should have just stayed at college."

Manish:"Give me"

Khushi:"What?"

Manish:"Just give me the phone. I'll handle it."

Khushi handed him the phone while he gestured other to be quite as he received the call.

Manish:"Hello? Yes. She is not here at the moment. Actually ma'am she got sick during lunch so I brought her home. oh.. Of course. Thank you ma'am. Sure bye"(Khushi looked on tensed while Manish ended the call.)

Khushi:"What happened?"

Manish:"Nothing she needed you for some work. I just said you were sick. She told to take care"

Pihu:"See chill Khushu"

Khushi:(looked at her phone rather relieved)"hmm"

The gang later sat their for some time enjoying before it was 2:30pm. Kabir decided to drop Pihu back at the college while Aman said he lived close by so he was heading home. Even Manish and Khushi headed home. But unknown to them a surprise awaited them. Now was this surprise something that was good or bad was to be discovered soon.

It was around 3:30pm when Khushi and Manish reached home. Just as they stepped inside, Manish got a message from the office.

For the past few weeks Manish would go to Malhotra industries once a week to get hang of the how things work. Though he had been to the office multiple times with his dadu and even seen how work is done. Now he is getting hands on experience. Soon as his last year ends, he would be joining full time.

Manish:"I...I have to go to office today. It seems they are stuck on some issue. "

Khushi:"Oh okay. I'll keep your bag."