ch-18. 3rd grade comedy of Anim and Kuro.

Start from the beginning

Kuro just gave Anim the side eye for a minute before he did a meaw and then got back to eating the cookie. 'Yeah that's right, ya can't say shit to me here Feline fuck'

Right then, Anim felt a tug on his sleeve, turning his head he was immediately grabbed by the ear and dragged away by non other then Mahiru.

Oh you think Anim will leave his feline fuck behind? Nah, he is getting dragged by the tail too.

In a more secluded area, both Anim and Kuro were dragged to a side, kuro turned back into his human form as he let's out a whine. "You will seriously be arrested for Animal Abuse"

"Should have happened before I accidentally killed a baby chick ones" Anim whined too as he rubbed his ear where Mahiru pinched.

"What"

"Died because I fell asleep and a cat ate it"

"Oh... It wasn't me-"

"Guys, you two are so obvious..." Mahiru Sighed as he pinched his forehead. "You guys know that there could be other vampires like Sakuya lurking around, And they might actually be bad vampires then him"

Anim hmmed, placing a hand on his hips, "well Mahi, whatever we do, we will be caught on way other the other anyways"

Kuro nodded as he was sitting on the floor, "mhm, they'll get to us whenever they want, for now we can just focus on pampering me"

"Oh how cute..." Anim rolled his eyes in slight sarcasm as ge looked back after Mahiru, "still Mahiru, I... I suggest you to stay out of this whole mess... I don't want you to get hurt"

Mahiru widen his eyes in surprise, "what? But why?"

"Because your a human Mahiru. You can die"

"Oh and you can't?"

"Yes I can but I have a lead and kuro so my chances are lower-"

"Well, I'll get a servamp of my own then"

"We don't a servamp dispensary Mahiru..." Anim sighed as he walked up to him, "look, I understand you want to save Sakuya but... I assure you, kuro and I can handle it..."

"How do you expect me to sit still when my best friend is the one at risk here..."

"Oh come on! Your acting as if he is your lover! Can't you keep put simple boy!"

"He isn't my lover-!"

While the two had a pointless argument, someone's footsteps could be heard from a distance approaching, causing Kuro to turn into a cat immediately and Anim to shut his mouth.

Mahiru too stopped the moment he head a few words from the approaching steps, someone was having a conversation. Onesided however. Someone was on the phone talking and that's when they mention, "sleepy ash"

"He.. He might be an enemy subclass! We should go after him" Mahiru says in a panic, while Anim was about to refuse, baby boy just had to run away before him. "Mahiru- no-" And there goes Anim running behind Mahiru.

Anim was somewhat relived to see Mahiru act his part out the way he does in the manga. But... Anim can't held but think it's gonna be extra troublesome- Or maybe Anim himself is the root cause of trouble? Either way, mixed feeling.

Just when Anim and Kuro caught up, The black haired boy spotted Mahiru down the stairs with another guy.

Anim recognizes who that guy is, the C3 member... Tsuyuki.

( ps. I honestly didn't knew half of the names before I started writing this fic. Like, aside from The main cast, I knew nothin' I still keep forgetting infact-)

Anim back up a bit, shoving Kuro in his bag as he muttered a 'be quite and stay there' before closing the zipper. Anim was mindful enough to know that Tsuyuki would probably know he has a cat and it's Kuro. It's not rocket science to think that Tsuyuki is actively keeping tabs on them.

Anim didn't approach directly, standing at the corner behind a wall and listened to the conversation.

How Tsuyuki is prepare for every situation, how he is the council prez and all that jazz. He also let's Mahi stitch his sleeve, standard stuff, and then Mahiru blurs out, "are you a vampire?"

'And we are dead.' Facepalms.

-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°--°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°

Well, honestly, the Anime didn't explain well why Mahiru and Kuro ended up at a random festival. The manga cleared up that it's a summer festival held/ arranged/ recommend by the student council. (Idk, pick one out of the three options-)

What makes it even more suspicious that Tsuyuki invited Mahiru, so in connection, Anim and Kuro.

The three were chilling on the bridge, away from the more crowded part of the park. Anim was sitting on top of the railing, talking to Mikuni about what happened as Kuro causally leaned back on the railings besides Anim, eating some Tokoyaki Or something.

"Yeah, so... I forget to tell that Mahiru knows.... Yeah. Stop laughing-... That president? Oh yeah definitely fishy." Anim talked as Kuro just listened one-sidedly.

Some odd reason, just raised a Tokoyaki to Anim's face the black hair male just stared at it for a moment, gave Kuro a glance before eating it.

And immediately regarding it because the Tokoyaki was too hot. So my guy was doing that odd gasping thing. "Fuc- You should have told me it's hot-!" He scolded which the other just shrugged too.

"You didn't notice the smoke from the thing? Your so blind that it's Troublesome... Good grief"

"I'll make you blind you Feline Fuck-"

"Earth to Anim on the phoneeee~" Anim snapped out of his little rage match when he heard the Mikuni's voice. "I suppose I'll leave you to babysit the simpleton and the shut-in. Stay out of trouble okay~"

And then Mikuni hung up the phone, Anim knows that guy must be laughing his ass off by now and saying, 'oh my dear Able, (or whatever the name is-) I have got some tea to share. Owo'

Mental rant aside, Anim saw Kuro about to take the bite off the last Tokoyaki. So Anim grabbed Kuro's hand, much to his surprise as he leaned a bit and ate the whole thing.

"Eh? That was mine... Don't you know stealing a cat's food is a crime?"

"And I'll do it again" Anim ate with content, as Kuro just stared at his face with a frowning, is he pouting slightly? Idk, that's up to your imagination.

Around that time, Mahiru came back with something. A suitcase to be exact.

"Hey guys, this random guy gave me a suitcase"

Anim turned his head to look, and yep... It's the bomb suitcase.

"Uh... And you took it?" kuro asked.

"Well... The guy said to send it to the main location" Mahiru added.

"... But like... A STRANGER gave you a suitcase"

"I know"

"You know there could be a bomb in that?"

"Ha, that's silly, a suitcase having a bomb? Your thinking too much"

" ......"

Anim will die early at this rate.
.
.
.
.