[001] my ride or die

                                   Courtney Morrison and Suki Blair were truly fucked up soulmates.

                                   They'd first meet each other when they were eleven years old at the local park. Suki had been with her mom, and back then, the two of them had been utterly inseparable. Suki loved her mom more than anything and the two of them spent a lot of time together, seeing as her dad was always busy with work. In a way, Harriet Blair was more like Suki's best friend than her mom. They could talk about anything, and Suki adored her mom, worshipping the very ground she walked on. Suki didn't have friends growing up. She was quiet and shy and just awkward in general, leading her to be picked on or just ignored.

                                    But that all changed when Courtney entered her life.

                                    Courtney Morrison was beautiful, blonde, and had the brightest smile Suki had ever seen. She was dazzling and when Courtney approached her to ask if she could sit next to her on the swings, Suki almost thought she had dreamt the entire interaction. But when Suki realized that she wasn't dreaming, she'd let Courtney sit with her on the swings. They'd play together for nearly two hours before Courtney's mom arrived to pick her up, and Suki's mom also came to get her so they could go back home.

                                    From that moment on, the two of them had been as thick as thieves.

                                   They'd either hang out at the park or at Courtney's house since her house was bigger and she had cooler toys. Courtney made sure that her little sister, Nancy, was always excluded. She was younger by a year and yet Courtney treated her like she was beneath her. They purposely shut her out, leaving the two Morrison sisters to grow even further apart as the years went by. Courtney was bossy and always liked to be in control, but Suki didn't mind. She was just grateful that Courtney even wanted to be her friend.  She'd do just about anything Courtney asked her too, just as long as she continued to be her best friend.