Chapter 330 The so-called special pattern

Start from the beginning

Several women got the spiritual clothes and tried them on when they went back!

Sure enough, the effect is very good! So this reputation spread among the Eight Small Halls and the Main Hall!

Yuanyuan found out that she had doubled the price of Lingyi and not only did people buy it! More people are buying it! So the price was raised to three times the original price!

But demand for these clothes still exceeds supply! The hundred or so pieces of clothing were all robbed, but no one bought the few pieces of clothing that were not dyed.

Wan Xiangxiang was confused by this turn of events.

Mu Qing couldn't help but sigh: It seems that the aesthetics of the people here are different from ours! "

Maomao said dissatisfied: "I don't know how beautiful these clothes are! But they are all the result of the hard work of us!"

Mu Qing rubbed his nose and stopped talking, because the contribution points earned by these plants and dream-eating spiders were hundreds of times more than the contribution points he earned from the few pills and materials he sold combined!

But this also requires the addition of the spiritual patterns drawn by Wan Xiangxiang.

The dream-eating spider weaves clothes day and night, and the whole spider is a little wilted.

In order to reward the dream-eating spider, Mu Qing had to open a furnace to refine a lot of elixirs for it. The dream-eating spider's cultivation level also increased with the help of the elixirs!

However, Wan Xiangxiang is not very clear about this. He has long been unable to see through what kind of strength the Dream-Eating Spider is. The disciples who come to buy clothes are all disciples of the Return to Heaven Realm from the Eighth Small Hall and the Main Hall. , after Wan Xiangxiang and the others sold thousands of pieces of spiritual clothes, the craze for buying clothes finally subsided.

Wan Xiangxiang learned from Cui Xingwen that it was because they would organize a collective mission to hunt down demonic insects after the competition in two months! That area is also one of the gathering places for demonic insects, but there are restrictions in that area. Spirit refiners above the Sun Return Realm cannot enter. Because of this, these lower-level demonic insects are greatly protected. , allowing them to recuperate and recuperate, it is impossible for the human race to allow these demonic insects to develop and grow! We can only send cultivators who have returned to the Sun Realm to this forbidden area to hunt demon insects.

Every battle can be said to be a life-or-death battle, and the branch of the newly discovered demonic insect they discovered may also appear on the battlefield!

After learning that there are spiritual clothes that can absorb the spiritual attacks of demonic insects and rebound them, everyone naturally wants to buy one for self-defense!

However, these were only spread among the direct disciples. Because of Elder Cheng's instructions, the people in the outer hall did not know the status of these matters.

Cui Xingwen kindly reminded: "Don't think there are fewer people buying clothes now. After the competition, those disciples from the outer temple who are qualified to go to the battlefield may also come to buy a piece of self-defense. You can prepare more. These clothes will probably save the lives of many disciples on the battlefield."

When Cui Xingwen said that the colorful patterns were mysterious spiritual patterns, Wan Xiangxiang looked constipated, but he couldn't explain why the clothes could rebound mental energy. He couldn't say that this was the effect of Dream-Eating Spider Silk, right? It would not be a good idea if someone with malicious intentions targets the Dream-Eating Spider. It would be better to continue to let these people think that these fancy patterns are mysterious spiritual patterns...