Beginning of The Hate

Yunho - babe are you coming ? We are gonna be late ? Why does it take too long for you to get reay ?

Said your annoyed boyfriend who was waiting for you in the living room ..

You came out of your room in a beautiful sky blue dress making you glow ..

You smiled and asked him

Ella - How's it baby ?

Yunho replied harshly as always ..

Yunho - done ? Let's go .. *he said leaving your apartment with you for the party at his friends place ..

Yunho is driving and Ella in staring his face , deep in her thoughts

Ella's pov

Whenever I look at him , I can see in his eyes filled with so many thoughts and lies ...

He's definitely hiding something ..

I don't know what ..

6 months ago he confessed his feelings for me and I fell for him too but

I never feel loved by him ever ..

We talk , go on dates , we made out many time ..

But one thing was always Missing ..

Love ..

His smile is beautiful but I can tell when it's real one or fake one ..

He looked at me ..

Yunho - what ? Is there anything on my face?

Ella - Yes , beauty !

He gave me a disgust look and continued driving ..

We reached there ..

Wooyoung opened the door welcoming both of us with a hug ..

Wooyoung - You look amazing Ella ..

I blushed at his compliment ..

Honestly Wooyoung is Yunho's only friend who's close with me , also San ..

Both of them are like my besties ..

Yunhi excused himself , as he went straight to Mingi and Seonghwa ..

I sat with San and we started talking about our favourite Korean Drama "The tale of the nine tailed" ..

Ella's pov end

San - I cried so hard when Lee Yeon sacrificed himself for his love ..

Ella - Man , I was crying my heart our when Lee Rang Died for Lee Yeon .. the love between the Lee brothers was so heart warming .. I'm glad that Lee Rang is back in season two ..

Silence for 3 seconds .

San - Season what ? 2 ? When ?

Ella - don't tell me you haven't watched it yet ?

You were shocked looking at San's shocked expressions and then burst into laughter

He laughed with you and went to bring drinks for you two ..

You look around and saw "Yun Ji" hugging Yunho .. hugging so tightly ..

Yunho has a red tint on his cheeks showing that he loved that hug ..

This is not the first time you saw them together ..

You just thought they are close friends , you didn't want to control Yunho by telling him do's and don'ts

You smiled sadly and tried to look away ..

You are Korean and Half Colombian..
When you came back to Korea after years .. your Korean wasn't so good and students made fun of you ..

Yunho always kept his eyes on you and you loved the way he  gives you his killer smile ..

One day he confessed that he loves you and kissed you in front of the college ..

But his friends never seemed to be interested to get to know you ..

Right now ..

Yunji's friend Goeul asked everyone to play truth and dare ..

Sitting in a circle and you, just beside Yunho ..

But Yunji is aslo sitting on the left side of Yunho ..

After few minutes ..

The bottle stopped facing Yunho

Goeul - Truth or dare ?

Yunho - Truth ..

Goeul smirked

Geoul - 6 months ago , we bet about something.. did you tell Ella about it ?

Yunho looked at your confused face ..

Yunho - no I didn't tell her yet , it's for 6 months right ?

Yunji - then tell her baby .. *she said smirking

Ella's pov

Did she just call him 'baby' and what 'bet' ?

I held his hand softly and he wasn't looking at me ..

Ella - Babe .. What are they talking about *I asked calmly ..

I looked over at Wooyoung and others who have pitty on their faces but why ?

Yunho finally looked at me but he's smirking ..

Yunho - Sorry girl but You were just a bet ..

My whole world stopped rotating for 5 seconds straight !

San - yes , but Yunho loves you now an-

Geoul interrupted San

Geoul - hell no , he never loved her .. Yunho and YUNJI have been dating for a year now .. why'd he love Ella ..

Your heartbeat was going crazy and what yunho said next broke you apart ..

Yunho - Goeul is right , why the fuck I even love a girl like you .. each of my friends gave me 500$ for doing this bet .. as you were a foreigner and easy target ..

*He giggled while hugging YUNJI

Yun Ji - Now get the hell out of here ..

Yunho looked at me with cold eyes with a cunning smirk plastered on his face ..

I left the place as quick as possible ..

I went straight to my home , crying on my bed .. I looked oven at headstand and saw a photoframe of ..

In that picture , Yunho was hugging me tightly and smooching on my cheek with his eyes closed and I had  a huge smile on my face ..

I took that photoframe in my hand , I caressed on our faces one last time and threw it harshly on the wall making the glass of that frame shatter just like how he did to my heart ..

That was the beginning of the hate in my heart for JEONG YUNHO !

to be continued ~