As if receiving some order, he rushed over directly.

  Not only that, but further away, there seemed to be ferocious beasts coming.

  King beast?

  Listening to Song Kai's words, Su Mo was a little confused.

  What type of beast is this.

  "Implement the capture."

  Lu Xinglan gave the order, and the friction between him and Su Mo seemed to have stopped.

  Several people quickly entered a fighting state.

  Ding Qi took the lead and directly confronted the B138 head-on.

  A punch hit B138's side, leaving a punch mark.

  Din Qi didn't pay attention to a B138, but when he flipped the B138 to the ground, several more B138 appeared behind the little beast.

  "Grass!"

  Li Ha joined the battlefield.

  As for Feng Miao...

  Looking at Feng Miao who was taken to a safe place and still unconscious, Su Mo lowered his eyes.

  She wasn't attacking, but she wasn't helping either.

  Su Mo, who was completely silent in the shadows, looked at the little beast shaking its head and moved his steps.

  "Captain..."

  Song Kai raised his eyes and looked in the direction Su Mo left and shouted.

  Lu Xinglan's face was expressionless when he withdrew his gaze: "Don't worry, continue."

  After a pause, Lu Xinglan's tone suddenly became a little angry.

  "Didn't I tell you not to follow me?"

  Li Ha and the others followed him on their own, and even targeting Su Mo secretly was their own decision.

  "Well, we are just..."

  Song Kai wanted to explain, but Li Ha looked away and shut up immediately.

  In the state he and Ding Qi were in, it was absolutely impossible for them to fall asleep when they were in danger. It could only be said that someone had tampered with them.

  Su Mo was the only outsider in the entire team.

  They discussed it for a while, fearing that something might happen to the captain, so they followed him.

  I just didn't expect that the person Su Mo wanted to kill was Miss Feng.

  Moreover...

  they seemed to have caused Su Mo to misunderstand the captain, but why didn't the captain explain?

  While Lu Xinglan's team was fighting those ferocious beasts, Su Mo chose to leave.

  The plan failed and she had to go back as soon as possible.

  Following the traces of where he came from, Su Mo shuttled through the rainy night, and countless ferocious beasts fell under his sword.

  For some reason, these ferocious beasts in the forest seemed even more brutal tonight.

  Even some ordinary ferocious beasts have the courage to rush forward and fight with some terrifying and large ferocious beasts.

  After staying away from the center of the battlefield, Su Mo could still hear the roars of beasts in the forest from time to time.

  Those ferocious beasts seemed to be gathering towards the center.

  King beast!

  Su Mo suddenly realized what this meant and sneered.

  What a great reconnaissance mission!

  As the sky grew brighter, Su Mo pushed aside the blades of grass and slid down a small slope.

  She looked at the vehicles left behind by the team in front, with a depressed look on her face.

  Su Mo, who punctured the tires of one of the cars with a knife, started driving on the road in the intact car.

  At this dawn, the heavy rain that poured down all night finally stopped.

  Looking at his embarrassed self in the rearview mirror, Su Mo covered his face.

  She was getting a little carried away.

  Turning the steering wheel and pressing the accelerator, Su Mo drove towards the camp.

  After being away for a few days, she missed Xiao Douding and the others a little.

  It's time to go back.

  ...

  In the forest, the few people who had been tracking the king beast all night looked a little tired.

  Ding Qi supported Feng Miao.

  The other party has woken up, but the gentle smile finally disappeared from his face.

  Feng Miao, who had an ugly face, stared at Lu Xinglan, with accusations dancing in his pupils.

  "What's going on?"

  With Lu Xinglan here, how could he be caught inexplicably.

  If it weren't for his own ability, that ferocious beast would have killed him long ago.

  "Ahem, Miss Feng, something went wrong in the plan."

  "The king beast discovered us first, so he sent B138 over, and then he got in trouble, Miss Feng." "

  We have already applied for support. It will take a few days. , the rest of the base team will rush over and catch him."

  Li Ha explained carefully, but his eyes were a little guilty.

  "Really?"

  Feng Miao sneered, glanced around, and said with hatred in his tone: "What about Su Mo, could it be that she was also arrested?"

  These words were full of malice, and Lu Xinglan's brows moved not far away. ,no respond.

  "Ah haha, Miss Feng, you are so smart."

  "Not long after you were taken away, a group of ferocious beasts attacked the cave where we were. Little Momo... was taken away at that time." Li tried his best to interpret the

  sadness. Haha, I feel a little bitter in my heart.

  He lost the guessing game, so he had to play.

  "Yeah?"

  Another rhetorical question, Li Ha smiled.

  The lie was clumsy, but it also meant that Lu Xinglan didn't want to pursue the matter.

  If you continue to pester...

  "Then I'm sorry for Miss Su." She

  smiled softly, her frail face still delicate and charming, and Feng Miao seemed to have returned to her usual self.

  "Ahem..."

  "Of course you are more important, Miss Feng."

  Li Ha, muttering, touched his pocket, and there was a bag of biscuits in it.

  When did she stuff it for herself?

  Why!
  (End of chapter)

Previous chapter
bookmark
Table of contents
next chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report
closure
background
font
Elegant black
Pingfang
isoline
Font size
20
-+
Ranking list the latest update All novels Popular novel tags
Copyright 202369 book barwww.69shuba.com