𝙅𝙄𝘼𝙃𝘼𝙉𝙔𝙐-𝖬𝗈𝗏𝗂𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗍𝖾

(Avatar the way of water Spoilers)

[𝙔𝙉'𝙨 𝙋𝙤𝙫]

I was sitting at my desk doing homework School hasn't been the easiest lately since the teachers decided to explode us with homework.

On top of that my Tennis Trainer is being way harsher wanting us to win every game [im sorry I don't know anything about tennis].

As I was so deep into my book I didn't notice my boyfriend 𝙅𝙞𝙖 𝙃𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙪 standing in front of me.

"𝙔𝙉 can you stop doing homework and listen to me?"He asks poking my arm.

"Why I really need to finish my homework 𝙅𝙞𝙖 𝘽𝙖𝙤 and I also have training soon"I sighed rubbing my eyes.

I heard 𝙃𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙪 sigh before taking both his hands to cup my face and make me look up at him.

"Listen,you don't have to do your homework and you don't have to go to practice now get up and let's go before we are late 𝙔𝙉"he said taking the pen out of my hands and pulling me up.

I couldn't say anything and just looked at him confused before holding his hand leaving the classroom.

"𝘽𝙖𝙤𝘽𝙖𝙤 where are we going?"i asked him looking at him as he looked at his phone scrolling on it.

"Hmm I won't tell you yet you'll have to wait and see"Hanyu said in a teasing voice but before I could complain he gave me a peck on the lips shutting me up.

After a walk that felt like 200 hours we finally arrived at our destination the cinema?

"What are we doing here?"I asked clearly confused on why we are here.

"Well you said you wanted to watch the second avatar movie so I got tickets for the movie"He said looking down at me smiling with his cute smile.

"AHHHHH THANK YOU 𝙅𝙄𝘼 𝙃𝘼𝙉𝙔𝙐 I LOVE YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS"I low key screamed hugging him and kiss him across his face.

We got our snacks and went into the cinema room with me jumping up and down like a child.

After 2-3 hours we walked out with me covered in tears "This was the saddest ending I have ever seen why did neteyam have to die?"i cried hugging hanyu's arm who just laughed at me while also crying his ass out.

"It's just a movie 𝙔𝙉𝙞𝙚 stop crying it's okay"he said trying to wipe away my tears with his thumbs but I just slapped his hand away "Be quiet you are also crying"i replied before we walked back home.

𝘼//𝙉:AHHHHH FIRST IMAGINE IS DONE IM ACTUALLY SO HAPPY also fun fact I have watched avatar the way of water 3 times and cried every time😀.