"Pura din akele uske care karti hun main ghar kaam ke saath yeh sune ki liye ?? Mujhe pata hai main akele kaise manage karti hun usme agar maine thodi derr ke liye kisi ko de dia toh main itni buri ho gyi ?"

"No buri tum nhi main hun. Maine gusse main zyda boldia. I am so so sorry" he cupped her face and wiped her tears.

"Please Twinkle I am sorry. You are the best mother to my child and I was wrong whatever I said in anger" he pleaded when she turned her face other side.

"Kunj you yelled at me yesterday and it's not the first time you know I hate it. Also you dragged me like some rag you don't have control on your anger" she said making him guilty.

"I know and I am really ashamed of that. When it comes to Kukoo I loose my sense"

"Then try to improve but you don't" she argued and he stayed silent.

"Let's go and sleep I am tired" she rushed in the room and laid beside her daughter. Kunj too joined them on bed and stared at her who was acting to sleep.

Twinkle after getting ready went in kitchen and found Kunj setting plates on the table. She stood opposite of him with a questioning gaze.

"Have a seat madam" he said pulling a chair for her but she look at him dumbfound and he made her sit.

"Kunj Sarna at your service mam" he said bowing down and she rolled her eyes.

"Trying to pacify me Sir ?"

"I am sorry Twinkle" he held his ears and made a sad face making her smile a bit which she covered quickly.

She opened her plate to find their favourite breakfast. Without talking to him she started eating and Kunj huffed. He sat beside her admiring her.

"What ??" She snapped.

"Nothing" he shrugged.

"Then eat don't you have office"

"No !! I took leave today"

"Why??"

"To spend some time with my girls"

"Good you spend your day with her I will sleep today whole day" she said with sigh of relief.

"Don't do this Twinkle. I am saying sorry na I-" before he could complete she stuff food in his mouth.

"Let me eat quietly or else I won't have" she warned he keep finger on his lips till she finished her food.

While she was eating she feel something on hairs when she tried to turn but Kunj stopped her.

"Sit quietly now and have it"

"Kunj ?" She turned to him.

"Shhh stay quiet" she ate her food without saying anything.

"What did you do ?" She asked after washing her hands and he took her to their room near the dressing table.

Her eyes widen seeing her hairs decorated with flower beautifully.

"How's it ?" Kunj asked back hugging her.

"Beautiful" she whispered feeling toxicated with his cologne.

Her lips curved in a small smile making him surprised.

"You forgive me ?" He asked his eyes shinning.

"Aur koi option hai kya?"

"Nhi" both laughed together but soon their laugh subsided as their daughter woke up from her sleep. Twinkle rushed to her taking her in arms.