'god i hate you.' i said, softly laughing as i put my book down. 'what do you want?'

'i was walking downtown this morning and i saw a pumpkin patch, wanna get some and carve some pumpkins?' he asked, putting his hands in his pocket.

my lips quickly curved into a smile as i slam my book shut.

'i thoguht you'd never ask.' i smile.

'great. get dressed and lets go.'

'whats wrong with this?' i ask, lookign down at the outfit.

'im not letting men stare at whats mine and its like 23 degrees outside, get changed.' he smirked, walking out of the room and carefully shutting the door behind him.

i softly chuckle, looking down at my outfit once again.

yeah i should probably change..

-

mattheo led me out of the car, his hand in mine.

hes always a gentlemen in public, sometimes i cant take it seriously.

'cmon.' i smile, dragging him through the pumpkin patch trying to find the perfect pumpkin.

'what about this one?' he ask, letting go of my hands to pick up a pumpkin and hold it in his arms.

i stare at the pumpkin, gritting my teeth and looking at him.

'got it.' he chuckles, putting the pumpkin back down. 'im fine with whatever pumpkin you want, my love.'

'well i don't want to be a perfectionist but i also don't want a sloppy pumpkin. you know?'

'i got ya. take your time.' he smiles, moving my hair behind my ear and following me around the place.

after a while i finally found the perfect pumpkin which brought relief over me.

i didnt wanna leave early so i headed over to a bunch of stands with hot chocolate or cinnamon spice latte, caramel apple.. ya know.

'what do you want? ill buy.' he smiled.

'no i will, hold on.' i said, reaching into my pocket to grab my card.

my heart dropped once i didn't feel any sort of square shape.

oh shit. i forgot my card.

mattheo smirked down at me, pulling his hand into his pocket and pulling out my card.

'oh my god i hate you!' i groan, slapping his arm roughly as we walked further into the line.

'i knew you were gonna try and pay, so i took it.' he shrugged, a sly smirk gliding onto his face.

'how'd you even get it?'

'oh you easily don't notice things when they're gone.' he smirked

'god i hate you.'

'and yet you still lasted with me.' he winks.

-

'no grab the stencils!' i said, pointing at our box of different stencils to carve pumpkins.

'this isnt one?..' mattheo asked confused, holding some sort of shaped cutter.

'no!' i laugh.

'oh.' he whispers, dropping the cutter on the ground and pulling the box towards me.

i held the stencil between my fingers, holding it in place onto the pumpkin.

the whole process, mattheo stayed by my side as i cut the pumpkin open and picked out the stencil we both liked.

'here.' mattheo suddenly smirks, picking up a big clump of the guts and throwing them at me.

'mattheo!' i snap, trying to cover my face, but it was too late. they were all over me.

'oh my god i hate you!' i groan, grabbing a huge chunk and tossing it at him, smirking as it got all over him.

and he also kept interrupting me.

'i need you to hold the stencil so i could-' i tried to finish my sentence but i was quickly interrupted once mattheos lips connected with mine fiercely.

he held the back of my head, pulling me down and climbing on top of me as he kissed me.

'mattheo.' i chuckle between small kisses.

over and over again.

'and then you grab the-' i tried to talk but once again was interrupted once mattheo grabbed the back of my neck and connected our lips.. but softer this time.

it was really sweet, but also annoying for interrupting me.

and i would catch him staring at me every now and then as i was carving or asking for a supply from him.

and finally after what felt like hours, we were finished.

we stood at the porch, admiring the lit pumpkin we carved together.

i softly smiled as mattheos arms slithered around my waist as he kissed my neck.

'we did good, angel.' he smiled, kissing my neck and then looking at our pumpkin next to the house.

'i did good.' i chuckle.

-

'im horny.' mattheo blurted out, staring at the ceiling.

i look at him blankly, as he broke the silence between us.

'what?' i laugh, putting my book on my lap.

'i didn't stutter.' he shrugged, looking up at me.

'what happened to hello? how was your day?' i said, looking at him as he just stares at me.

'not in my parents house. it feels awkward and theres a huge risk of getting caught.' i chuckle.

'thats what makes it better.' he smirks, getting up from my bed and kissing me.

i groan into his mouth, laying my hand on his cheek and kissing him roughly.

i never knew how bad i needed him.. but i was desperate.

and the anticipation was actually turning me on..

fuck i love this.

-

i wrote this during halloween .. and im just realizing ill release this in November-December.. BYE

words: 1167