𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊

It doesn't matter what you asked for

...make do with what you have

In the deep shadows where bad luck lies, it's easy to forget the warmth of sunlight and the existing shine. With every stumble and bitter end within the chaos, there always comes a chance to rise. Hope will persist with a resilient heart to battle away the darkness that encroaches. That is something fate insists.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

♚♜♚

ALEXANDER ALTAIR BLACK was deemed an altruistic mystery for many. With a last name like his, it was only natural that people tended to steer clear away from him at every chance they got. It didn't exactly help that bad things seemed to follow him wherever he went, in fact, it only exemplified the rumours surrounding him until he was considered nothing but a dark omen.

It was said that his birth was the reason for his father's ultimate madness—if killing thirteen innocent muggles and his own best mate could be considered madness or just pure evil. It was said that his birth had caused his mother to go just as mad—this time withering away in sickness of mind rather than becoming a murderer. It was said that he was the reason Walburga Black finally met her demise after years of holding on to the fickleness of life, seeing as she was the one who raised him when his mother was deemed unfit. She raised him all the way up to his first year at Hogwarts, something that had always rubbed people the wrong way—the timing of it all.