37-I'm Fine❣️

Start from the beginning

"They will come soon baby, maybe they stuck in the traffic or some kind of work." He said he nodded pouting.

Soon they heard door bell ring, tae try to gets up but jimin hold him, made him seat, shooking his head tae sulk.

Mr Jeon went to open door, he gasp and hug jk dearly tears falling from his eyes.

Jk caresses his back mumbling "I'm fine dad, no need to cry ."

"What happened to you huh? Didn't I asked you to come home early. Look at yourself, oh god." He cried more looking at his son condition jk sigh.

"Dad Let us come inside at least and dr said he need to rest." Suga said he pull away from hug and nodded his head instantly.

...

They came in the living room where all waiting for them impatiently.

"Oh Jungkook my son, where were you huh. We were so worried for you baby, specially your baby and what happened to your head and hands?" Mrs Jeon said worriedly, checking him top to bottom and hug him crying.

He hug her back while looking at his fluffy ball, who already looking at him vulnerably. Jimin caressing his back.

"I'm okay mom. It's just I got myself hurt a little." Jk said chuckling and wipe her tears. She look at him in disbelief.

It's not.... cut off

"How this happened?" Both mother and son due look back when tae asked this, she looked back at jk waiting for his answer.

"I met with an accident last night." Jk whispered avoiding gaze, she gasp and cupped his face.

"I told you to not go, still you didn't listen to me look what happened to you." She said cupping his face crying.

Jk sigh and hold her both hands with his bandits hands softly.

"I'm fine mom stop crying and suga stayed with me whole night to take care of me." Jk said with a soft smile while wiping her tears she nodded her head.

"Guys let him rest Dr told him to rest for a week." Suga said they nods their head.

In TaeKook Room....

Suga made him lay on the bed and covered him with bed sheets carefully

He told Taehyung about his medicine, he listening while nodding his head.

Jimin sign them to leave them alone for sometime. They nodded and made their way downstairs.

"Tae call me if you need anything." Jimin said sincerely he nodded with a small smile.

Tae sat beside jk and keep the medicine in drawer and look at jk.

"Did you ate." Tae asked wiping his own tears he nodded his head and closed his eyes.

"I'm feeling dizziness." Jk whispered he looked at him worriedly and come closer.

He caresses his hair hesitantly and carefully while pecking on his head softly.

"Sleep Hyungie, you will feel better after taking rest." Tae said softly he nodded and made some space for him too.

"You also sleep here. I know you were worrying for me too much." Jk said and making him lay beside him.

Tae want to protest but stop when jk hissed in pain. He silently lay beside him carefully.

Tae caressing his hair softly and keep his other hand on his chest looking at him blankly.

Jk hold his hand, intertwined it with his hand which tae kept on his chest.

Tae smile and snuggled more towards him and peck on his puff cheek and forehead.

Jk looked at him with soft gaze and a soft smile comes on his face tae smile too

"I'm sorry. I made you cry again becoz of my careless acts." Jk whispered he shook his head and snuggled in his crook. Jk smile and peck on his head.

"Don't cry my bubba, look hyungie is perfectly fine hmm." Jk mumbled and trying to take him in his embrace. He is whimpering in pain.

"Hyun...gie stop or..or else, will hurt your..self." Tae said trying to stopped him while hiccuping, he shook his head and finally able to take him in his embrace.

"Will not baby. Hyungie feels relief when his fluffy ball will hug him." Jk said pecking on his forehead, babying him in his arms.

Tae snuggled more crying, mumbling and complaining about him. Jk said sorries, love you's and sweet words to calm down his fluffy ball.

Sometimes later tae made him lay on the bed comfortably while glaring at him, mumbling take some rest now.

Jk chuckled, nodding his head and make a pukar lips he giggle while pecking on his lips.

Both made theirselves comfortable and soon sleep engulfed them and they sleep finally in peace beside each other holding hands.

.
To be continue......

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Take care be safe.... 💚💜

Thank you... ❤️