"As soon as I saw him, I don't feel nervous anymore.. but I'm nervous about my future.. I mean if I have really being accepted, how about my coworkers? Yeah.. this is a prestigious company. Will they like a fresh graduate like me?" Donghyun says.

"Donghyun, don't worry too much. We're all good! They're the best coworkers I've ever met! You'll never regret!" Jibeom says. Donghyun is still looking nervous.

"Don't worry, you have me. If they aren't doing good to you, they'll know my temper!" Jibeom says. Donghyun laughs.

"Wow, I have a gangster in the company" Donghyun says.

"I may look like dumb but I was known in the company" Jibeom smirks. Donghyun laughs. He's so good at jokes lately.

* * *

Donghyun's storytelling
Jibeom sends Donghyun to the interview office.

"Good luck!" Jibeom says before he goes away to his work. He stays outside the interview room with other people who presents for the interview too. At 2pm sharp,

"Kim Donghyun!" A secretary calls Donghyun's name. He gets up and walks into the interview room with his resume files.

* * *

Almost 30 minutes later, Donghyun has finally finished interviewing. The CEO seems happily to read about Donghyun's resume.

"We'll contact you in a month about the result, okay?" The CEO says. Donghyun nods and bows. He feels so relieved that everything is done. Now he just needs to wait for the result to come out. Before he walks away,

"Oh yeah.. Do you really know Mr Kim Jibeom? Is he the reason why you are here?" The CEO asks.

"Ah.. yes I do know him. Unfortunately, no. I just came here by my parents' influences. I have never known that he worked here" Donghyun says. The CEO nods.

"Ahh I see.. I thought he had taken you to here" The CEO said. Donghyun smiles.

"He once tell me to come for the interview here.. but I wasn't sure if he was being real" Donghyun said.

"What makes you think that way?" The CEO asks.

"Ah nothing.. he sometimes just likes to joke around" Donghyun says.

"I was taken aback to see you are good with him. From my perspective, he isn't really exposing towards strangers unless for working purposes. Some important people here say that he's firm and strict.. but according to his colleagues, he's a witty man. However, he's very committed towards his work haha.. he's one of my favourite people in this company. Anyway, do you know he's someone important here?" The CEO asks. Donghyun shakes his head.

"He's one of the HR (Human Resources) managers.. he rarely talks to people for unimportant matters so that's why I was taken aback to see you and him" The CEO said. Donghyun is shocked to know that Jibeom's position is quite... important yet he's so humble all of this time?

"He said he's someone unimportant here.. that's why I'm never awared" Donghyun says. The CEO laughs.

* * *

Jibeom's storytelling
At 6pm, Jibeom goes down to lobby after he settles to clock out of his work. He goes to the lobby and he sees Donghyun is waiting at the lobby's sofa, reading a book. He has just gone back home after the interview and he comes back to the company to wait for Jibeom.

"Donghyun! Let's go!" Jibeom greets Donghyun. Jibeom's voice is a bit loud that everyone at the lobby begins to look at them. Donghyun smiles while looking at Jibeom.