"You can understand at such a young age?"

Shi Yunjing was about to say that all children are curious, when the agent next to her said, "Okay."

The assistant director and Shi Yunjing were stunned for a moment, and both looked at the agent.

The agent paused, "Don't you all know? No, Yunjing, don't you know?"

Shi Yunjing was confused, "What do you know?"

The agent sighed, "I told you to pay more attention to the circle before If you don't listen at all, now it's better, you don't even know about the variety show your brother has been filming for a month."

Shi Yunjing was a little confused, "What variety show?"

The manager came over, "This is it."

She took it She took out her phone and clicked on the Apple TV app. Although there was no signal, there was no need to refresh. The homepage interface was still where it was last time she clicked it and finally refreshed successfully.

The cover and name have not changed, and you can see it on the homepage at a glance. Apple TV has given this suddenly popular parent-child variety show a hot spot of the season.

On the screen were five cubs divided into two teams, spliced ​​together. On the left were three cubs holding big pancakes. The background was the streets of Haishi. On the right was a high-end restaurant with a little boy with a stinky face. Standing at the door of the restaurant, through the transparent glass wall, you can see a three-year-old cub holding his work hat inside.

The raised little face was puffy with powder, looking busy and tired.

Agent, "This seems to be the trailer for the episode that will be broadcast next week." She thought for a moment, "I seem to have heard other agents mention it this week, saying that the third episode of this variety show was filmed in the northwest. After doing the math, it seems that the filming was completed within these two days."

Shi Yunjing didn't dare to believe his guess, so he reached out and clicked in, but because there was no Internet, the screen became blank.

The manager put away his phone, "I can't watch it now."

Shi Yunjing said, "No cache?"

The manager spread his hands, "No, where do I have time to watch variety shows."

The assistant director interjected, "Then Lili should know What are those lenses used for, but they are still quite smart. If it were my younger brother, he would have asked me non-stop."

She wondered, "But he is very quiet."

After a while, Shi Yun looked at the monitor Jing thought of something and turned around and asked, "What day of the week will the next episode be broadcast on?"

The manager thought about it for a moment, "I saw it when I was looking at hot searches. It seems to be at eight o'clock on Sunday night?"

Shi Yun Jing paused. Show that you know.

On the other side, Shi Fuchuan was sitting on the sofa in the RV, looking at several project documents that his assistant had finally sent over with the intention of cooperating with the Shi family. He glanced at them for a while and replied with a message--[In recent days, If you can't contact me, then let Shi Sheng handle everything. ]

After the message was sent, the red circle circulated for a long time before it was sent out, and the message sent by Shi Yunjing was also received by him.

The emoticon she sent in the morning and several messages she sent a few minutes ago were successfully sent - [Dad! You actually went to film a variety show? ! ]