Queen Gabby's eggs finally hatched and then named them Chapter 75.

In the next morning Queen gabby came to her eggs but as she did, she was shocked because her children were born. She came to her first born. As she was coming to her first baby it was trying to stand but almost fell but Queen gabby caught him. The firstborn looked at his mother. I'll call you Drogon F1. Queen gabby said as he looked at his mother. Yes, you're the next king. She said as she raised him up. Then she put him down and he followed her. She picked up her second born and he looked at her. I'll call you Regal F1. And she put him down and went to her thirdborn and drogon F1 and regal F1 fallowed their mother. She picked up him. I'll call you Verson F1. And then she put him down and went into to the water. Drogon F1and regal F1 and verson F1 fallowed their mother. Because the rest of the children were eating. She got on Ardonia, and her three sons got on the land. But as they did the ardoni was coming to her. OH, MY GOODNES SOOOO CUTE!!! Slyvana yelled as the sons went behind their mother. Its ok there my family. Queen gabby said as they came out from behind. Its ok I'm not going to hurt you Ima, friend. Slyvana said as drogon F1 got close and let slyvana touch him. And then regal F1 let her touch him then verson F1 let her touch him to. Wow this is so cool. She said as she stopped. As she did the others were shocked. What are their names? Slyvana asked Queen gabby. This one that let you touch him first is my first born and his name is drogon F1 and he is the next king and the one that you touch second is my second born and his name is regal F1, and the last one is verson F1. Queen gabby said as slyvana was at a aww with them. Aww those are cute names. Slyvana said. Thank you. Queen gabby said. You're welcome. Slyvana said. Do you want to see their breath. Queen gabby said. Of course. Slyvana said. Ok you ready my sons. She said as they nod. Ok. She said as she and her sons activate. As the sons activate the ardoni recognize the difference of the breaths because Queen gabby has pink but the sons have blue. Oh wow. Slyvana said as they spew their breaths up at the sky. All the ardoni were shocked even more. As they were finished Queen gabby, and her sons headed back. Goodbye I have to go name the rest of the babies. Queen gabby said as they went off. Ok bye aww so cute. Slyvana said as she waved them off and the only thing was her spiks then they could not see them, and she got home and as she did the ardoni got home and went to sleep.

 Slyvana said as she waved them off and the only thing was her spiks then they could not see them, and she got home and as she did the ardoni got home and went to sleep

The Characters that are talking.

Queen gabby.

Slyvana Sendaris

Slyvana Sendaris.