Shi Fuchuan said no more, turned around, got into the RV, and packed up the cub's things.

The RV is not that big and cannot sleep three people. During the past two days, Fuchuan would make do in the off-road vehicle, while Li would sleep with his eldest sister when he was young.

Many people in the entire crew noticed the cub sitting under the shadow of the tent, but because Shi Yunjing was there, no one dared to leave their work behind and take a break to entertain the child.

Lili just kept holding the little Bichon.

When it was almost noon, Lele, who couldn't hold back, rolled over and pulled the cub's shoulders with her front paws. Just when she was about to scream "Ouch", Lili covered the puppy's mouth with her short hand. He whispered, "Shh--"

The little Bichon tilted his head, blinked his puppy eyes, and purred lowly in his throat, as if he could understand.

Lili blinked blankly, "Lele, I don't understand."

The little Bichon Frize lowered his head and used his meat pad to pull at the small pocket on Lili's clothes. The cub followed the little dog's movements and rummaged through the pocket in confusion, and found the dog food that had been placed in the coat.

When Shili asked, "Are Lele hungry?"

the little Bichon let out a "woo".

Lili whispered, "Feed Lele in the nest, don't let Lele scream, we can't disturb the big sister at work."

The little Bichon didn't understand, so he imitated his little master and whispered, "Woo!"

After a moment. Li Li said, "Then we've made an agreement."

Li Li tore open the bag of dog food and poured some on his hand. The little bichon lowered his head and started to cook the food.

Shi Li thought about it, feeling a little downcast, "You can speak loudly when you get home."

He said quietly, "I'm sorry, Lele." The little bichon who was eating dog food seemed to be able to sense his little master. Feeling depressed, he rubbed his head against the cub.

Lili bent her black eyes and said, "Leleci."

The little Bichon ate all the dog food quietly, and then when the cub was caught off guard, he suddenly jumped off Lili's body and howled "Woof!" A sound.

In an instant, most of the staff turned their heads.

The male and female protagonists who were acting couldn't help but blank their expressions for a moment. Shi Yunjing's brows instantly furrowed and he uttered two words, "Do it again." Xiao Li, who was being watched by everyone, also had a blank expression for a moment.

He was dumbfounded and didn't know what to say. Slowly, his whole face turned red, his eyelids became wet, and he stumbled and said, "I'm sorry, Lele didn't mean it, I'm sorry."

The cub stood up in a panic, trying to pick up the screaming little Bichon.

Shi Yunjing, who was sitting in front of the camera, suddenly stood up and strode in the direction of the black-haired cub and the little Bichon Frize. He was moving vigorously and frowning, not knowing what he was thinking.

Shi Li's whole body froze, his little face was raised, and he said to Qian a little helplessly, "Sister, I'm sorry..."

Shi Yunjing bent down, and caught off guard, the cub was suddenly suspended in the air.

Shi Yunjing held the cub in one hand and his penis in the other, sandwiching it between his arm and waist. There was even a gap between his arms and waist. He held the pony that the cub had just been sitting on between his fingertips, strutted towards the monitor, and threw the pony to the Next to his chair.