Chapter 7: We Got Powers

Start from the beginning

"What if I don't," I say in a very sassy tone. My heart was pounding faster than I could think.

I was practically on auto-pilot. No thoughts were really going through my mind. I just had to keep them talking to figure out how far this went.

"Well then we would choose for you" Yamamoto said. "You know what you have till the end of the day to choose then we'll talk '' After that was said that they walked off.

It was this that let me know that today wasn't going to be a good day like I hoped.

Ky POV

I woke up this morning and had a somewhat upset text from Aimi about yesterday. Her text read

"We have seriously got to talk about what happened yesterday with Aiyaary and Kiyama" I decided that we would talk more about it once we started walking.

I got up and showered so that I could get dressed. Once I got out I threw on my black nike tech and black cat Jordan 4s. I walked down the stairs to see the mess my little sister left from her breakfast. I checked her location to see that her best friend's mom had already picked her up, probably while my mom was leaving out for work. I got a strawberry pop tart from the cabinet and grabbed my bag and headed out to meet up with Aimi.

Once I started getting close to where we always meet up I saw her wearing gray flare leggings, a white tank top with a little pink rose on the front, a pink sweater, and bubble gum Jordan 4s.

"Of course she wanted to dress like me" I thought as I walked over to her.

As I got closer I could hear the music from her beats blasting, she was listening to her favorite song better days. I took this as a good opportunity to sneak up and scare her. I crept up behind her and shook her shoulders.

"AHHH" she screamed as she whipped her head around quickly.

"Calm down Aims it's just me," I said, laughing a little. "So not funny" she said as we started our walk to school, we were gonna take the bus, but it was so nice that we decided to walk.

Once we got there it seemed like everyone was in a pissed mood. We all talked a little bit before heading off to homeroom, I had a different one from Aimi so I told her I'd see her later and walked to class.

Katsu POV

We had finally made it to homeroom and we all sat down. Nai was looking more tired than usual, she's been so tired lately and I don't know why. The teacher walked in and started taking role when Kiyama walked in all mad and rushed to her seat before the teacher could talk to her. I looked back at her and saw her face go from angry to hurt. I wonder why but the teacher's voice pulled my attention to the front of the room.

"Kiyama, why are you late? You could have missed instruction!" the teacher said. Kiyama looked over at her and said "Well I don't remember being on my ass was a part of your job description" she smarted off.

Her and the teacher continued to go back and forth for the next 5 minutes. Each of their remarks became even ruder than the last. While that was happening I saw Mae put her head down and cover her ears. I got Hikari's attention so she could check on her. when I looked back to the front of the room I hear the teacher yell

"You know what just get the fuck out of my classroom!" Kiyama just rolled her eyes, got her stuff and left the room.

Everyone was annoyed that she had to go and make a big deal over a simple question, when suddenly a bunch of plants started coming up from out of the ground and followed Kiyama out of the door. It was like with every step she took more planets would appear.