23- 𝑺𝒏𝒐𝒘 & 𝑪𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒅

Start from the beginning

.

.

"Unnie why did you do that OMG!" A girl outside Jennette's school was panicking holding her head.

"What? I just informed about her not attending trainee program" the woman shrugged and added "and company's giving her this exclusive chance because she was injured. And... they should know"

"UNNIE IT'S NOT..... Oh JENNETTE!" The girl ran to her friend as soon as she saw her coming out of the school.

"SOOYA! What are you doing here?" Jennette was shocked with the sudden hug but saw someone behind her. She broke the hug and raised her eyebrows asking 'who's this?'

"Oh she works for KD ent."

Jennette quickly bowed to her, still confused.

"Actually Jennie... Something happened" Sooya grabbed Jennette's hand "promise you'll not be mad.."

Looking ar her friend Jennette frowned and asked "what happened?" She tightened the grip on her hand thinking 'what exactly happened for her to come on all the way here'

"........"

"Come on Soo don't scare me what happened..?" She eyed the women beside her but that person looked away.

"Jennie i.. I actually told her... Arghhh i can't!"

"Ahh JUST TELL ME!"

"YOUR MOM........."

.

.

.

The afternoon she felt beautiful before suddenly started to feel chilling and ominous.

With raising heartbeat, she ran as fast as she could. She knew this news will turn everything upside down but knowing it from someone else. Her palm started to sweat "why do god hate me so much arghh.."

In front of the big mansion, she took a deep breath and slowly walked inside. Her nanny came, took her school bag and asked quietly "what happened netty? Why is madam angry? Did something happened at school?"

"Where's mom rose?" Jennette asked calmly trying not make her nanny more panic.

"She.... Oh library"

With a nod Jennette walked towards the library. Rose looked at her back and muttered "when did she chance this much.." and went Archis room.

Jennette standing front of the giant dubble door thinking 'should i just.. run away'.

Another thing she forget to mention was Penelope's rage. Real Jennette saw it since childhood so she took it normally but for her, it was hard. Handling Penelope's anger issue was HARD. In these 4 and a half years whenever Penelope lost her cool, terrible memory from her past hits her like a train.

'It's okay.. It's okay' Penelope was the only person she was afraid this life. Maybe because these are somewhat real Jennette's feeling or maybe she still couldn't accept them fully....

Or, maybe because... she never knew what having parent feels like and now afraid to loose the little hope she got for a moment.

Pushing one side of the giant door, she suddenly jolted with a loud noice beside her. Looking down at her feet she saw a thick book which was thrown at the unopened side of the door.

'It's okay.. Don't panic'

"Why did you came. You should have just stayed outside" Penelope said camly which felt even more chilling.

She lowered her head and muttered "mom I'm sorry please listen to-"

"Sorry? What are you sorry about Jennette? Are you sorry about the damn audition you did or are you sorry about lying to your parents for 6 months?"