So I summon my rigging and together with Belfas and Sirius we head to intercept that bitch, on the way the enemy tried to block our path, so Sirius and Belfast fire their cannons and I do it too using the power of the Monarc, easily I dispatch all the cruisers and destroyers that stood in my way.

Belfast: What really happened? How does the enemy know everything about you?

Me: Not only from me, but from all of us, all of our specifications have gone straight to the enemy, for the moment only the cube has all the information, if the siren manages to escape, it will be the end of us.

Sirius: (Blushing) Oh, it can't be! All my personal and intimate information is now inside that cube! (Furious) Without a doubt we have to stop her! She must be arrested as a pervert!

Belfast: I agree with you, Sirius, let's grab her, put her on public transport, strip her and fuck her.

Me: I support that idea very violently.

Sirius: Please watch your vocabulary.

On the other hand, the siren that I identify as Purifier, she navigates at high speeds while she laughs like a psychopath.

Me: She's fast, but not as fast as the family. Send her away!

At that time, several F-35s that were already on the enemy fired anti-ship missiles, achieving direct hits with the siren, the siren emerged from the smoke somewhat injured, but I did not give it any respite and gave it a heavy bombardment pass with the unguided bombs of the F-35.

Purifier: Ite, ite, that hurt a lot.

Sirius: It was a direct hit, I hope that's enough.

Me: It seems not.

Purifier: Whoa, whoa, it looks like they want to play.

At that point, portals appeared and several enemy ships began to leave, on the radar the count already exceeded 100 capital ships that came out of nowhere and then enemy aircraft carriers began to leave.

Me: Yabe.

Purifier: It's the big eve of the big day!! It's a carnival!

Belfast: We would not have followed our feelings and brought a larger fleet.

Me: But it's no longer a time for regrets, we don't have to make do.

With that, I send an SOS on befalf of Belfast to the base so that help can come for us, we have to prevent the enemy from escaping with the mental cube.

THIRD PERSON POV

Meanwhile at the base all the Azur Lane girls are shooting into the sky to defend themselves from the bombers that are trying to damage the base, others are shooting at the enemy ships.

Cleveland: Damn! They are many!

Then a plane goes against Cleveland, when she was about to shoot, some American planes shoot down the siren plane, then Hornet appears and joins the party a little late.

Hornet: You can't let my sister do everything!

On the other hand, Javelin's friends are working as a team to sink as many enemy ships as possible. They avoid the enemy attack with great skill and Javelin acts as bait and then Laffey and Ayanami finish it off with a torpedo sweep, the enemy sinks. In a few seconds, without Javelin realizing it, a plane is coming for her and when she realizes it is too late and everyone is worried about her, an Enterprise plane shoots down that plane.