He knows the truth and he doesn't want to be unlucky!

  The short ribs were marinated in sauce and placed on the grill, and sparks exploded from the charcoal fire underneath.

  The thin slices of meat were cooked and rolled in just a few seconds when they came into contact with the flames.

  Dip it in the sauce, put the meat dripping with sauce into your mouth and chew it. This kind of delicious food is hard to resist.

  "Holy shit, I know how to do it. I'll do it myself."

  The impatient Wang Qing couldn't wait any longer. He swallowed his saliva and consciously occupied one side of the barbecue grill.

  The others followed suit, and those who started too slowly could only stare and pray that those people had diarrhea.

  Thanks to his status as Su Mo's apprentice, Xiao Xinghuo, who was squatting next to Su Mo, could taste every food immediately after it was cooked.

  "Master, can you teach me this?"

  Xie Yang, the only person from the Blue Sky Camp who showed up this evening with a thick skin, licked his face and simply thought he was a member of the Rock Camp, cheating again.

  Some people gathered at the door at some point.

  Those people looked inside eagerly, smelling the fragrance, and their stomachs rumbled.

  In recent days, the name of Rock Camp's delicious food has become famous throughout the town.

  Of course, most of them were hearsay, and the only person in Blue Sky Camp who had tasted Su Mo's craftsmanship was mysterious and refused to say more every time he was asked.

  This makes these people even more curious about what it tastes like.

  There was so much movement in the camp today, which attracted these people.

  Looking from a distance, they seemed to see that the meat steak was burning with charcoal fire, and the grease was coming out, and it was thorny.

  There are also people who are eating meat and wine, and they don't look too happy.

  The aroma of meat and wine wafted far away.

  A group of people swallowed wildly, and then Shi Qing threw the camp gate in those people's faces with an expressionless expression.

  Whatever you look at, it's none of your business!

  "Ruthless enough!"

  Lao Lang gave a thumbs up in praise.

  It has become a habit for these people to grab food on weekdays, but Lu Xinglan, who always ate in a disciplined manner, looked at the crowded crowd and smelled the fragrance in the air, and finally couldn't bear it.

  She said she could make food, but she didn't say it smelled so good.

  Spices such as cumin, chili pepper, grass fruit, etc. are mixed with oil and their unique aroma blooms on the flame.

  Seeing that no one came to serve his "benefactor", Lu Xinglan struggled for a moment and walked towards the crowd.

  He is hungry.

  And when people are hungry, they should eat.

  "Here, eat this!"

  Su Mo stopped the other party and handed him a few skewers of meat and vegetables without any seasoning.

  "..."

  This obvious differential treatment made Lu Xinglan frown.

  Does she want to take this as revenge?
  "Your wound isn't healed. You can't eat that kind of heavy-flavored food."

  "Don't worry, this won't taste bad."

  Su Mo said briskly as he placed it in front of Lu Xinglan.

  Then, regardless of Lu Xinglan's dissatisfied expression, he joined the crowd.

  Hesitantly, he put the meat skewers into his mouth. With just one bite, Lu Xinglan tasted the aroma of meat and a light fruity aroma.

  But strangely, it's not boring at all.

  These are some meat skewers that Su Mo specially separated out, mashed some fruits and used them as sauce.

  It's not as satisfying as those chili peppers, but it definitely has a unique flavor.

  While eating, Lu Xinglan sat obediently, waiting for Su Mo to feed him from time to time.

  What kind of potato can be eaten like this?

  This meat is roasted to a crispy texture on the outside and tender on the inside. Well, the heat is good.

  During the constant comments, Lu Xinglan didn't notice at all that his perfectly handsome face was shining with oil.

  Su Mo, who ignored this point, really felt that he was holding back his laughter a bit seriously.

  In the atmosphere surrounded by fireworks, Captain Lu, who looked cold and scary, seemed to be somewhat popular.

  [Name of the dish: Wasteland BBQ (Grade A)]

  [Introduction: Both meat and vegetables, balanced nutrition, the cooking method may not be very healthy, but it does not hinder the deliciousness]

  [Eating effect: Enhance the physique of the maker]

  [Diners Rating: Kebab, fresh skewer, another skewer]

  What's funny is that the picture accompanying this recipe is exactly the scene of Lu Xinglan eating meat skewers seriously, seemingly reserved, but in fact his mouth is full of oil.

  Su Mo, who silently gave a thumbs up, stared at the A-level and had some ideas.

  She made this barbecue with great care.

  Although it's not her best dish, it's definitely not worse than those at food stalls.

  But it's still just an A-level.

  No, there are people who have cooked more than a dozen dishes in the wasteland now, but the rating of all the delicacies is not higher than A grade.

  "System, how do you achieve S-level delicacies? Are there any additional conditions?"

  Su Mo asked simply.

  [Host please explore on your own]

  This unexpected sentence made Su Mo want to roll his eyes, but he met Lu Xinglan's eyes instead.

  What are you looking at? Su Mo glared angrily.

  Still want to eat! Lu Xinglan blinked innocently.

  ...

  (End of chapter)

Previous chapter
bookmark
Table of contents
next chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report
closure
background
font
Elegant black
Pingfang
isoline
Font size
20
-+
Ranking list the latest update All novels Popular novel tags
Copyright 202369 book barwww.69shuba.com