Li Xu, whose eyes were sober, didn't look like a drunk person at all.

  One after another, the rest of the people in Sun Camp also got up from the ground.

  They looked at the sleeping postures of Uncle Lang and others with complicated eyes.

  "Boss, do you really want to do this?"

  Li Xu felt a little tangled and couldn't bear to look at Uncle Lang's sleeping face.

  He really regarded Uncle Wolf as his friend.

  But how can friends defeat the interests of the camp?

  "Do you know how much they paid? One hundred gold coins!"

  "As long as we have these one hundred gold coins, our entire camp will not have to worry about food and drink this winter."

  "Li Xu, I know you are affectionate, but I also hope you remember, You are a soldier of the Sun Camp."

  As the leader, Cheng Nian's expression was a little cold.

  He kicked the stone next to him, and his tone gradually became murderous.

  "Hurry up and do it."

  "Just kill these men. We can sell the remaining women and children." "

  Of course, we can accept those who are willing to stay in the camp. After all, we don't have many women in the camp." The

  cruel words fell, Many soldiers in the Sun Camp have already drawn their weapons.

  But those in the rock camp were still asleep, unaware of their impending death.

  In the room, Su Mo slept in a daze.

  She seemed to vaguely hear the sound of the system.

  [It is detected that there are drug residues in the host's body. Should the host expend mental energy to remove it?]

  [...]

  [Repeat...Whether to remove it]

  The mechanical sound made Su Mo a little irritable.

  Wasn't she just taking a nap? Why was she so restless?

  "Clear!"

  she shouted in her dream.

  The next second, a cool feeling swept through his body, but Su Mo suddenly woke up.

  She sat upright on the bed and gasped for air, looking a little flustered.

  "System, what did you just say was in my body?"

  [Drug]

  These two words with no emotion made Su Mo's whole body shiver.

  How could there be drugs?

  The sleeping face of Cheng Niannian next to her was very peaceful.

  Su Mo had a strange feeling.

  "No!"

  She yelled and rushed out.

  Because he was so anxious, he even kicked down the table in the room, causing the egg on the table to fall directly to the ground.

  The fragile eggshell cracked in half, revealing the larva that was about to form inside.

  The black eyes without eye sockets looked a little ferocious in the dim light.

  And the wings, which were not yet fully developed, fluttered a few times, and then stopped moving.

  Amidst the crisp sound, Cheng Niannian on the bed opened his eyes in confusion.

  "Momo!"

  She muttered, and all she saw was Su Mo's back rushing out.

  There was no shouting, no fighting.

  The whole camp was eerily quiet.

  But the air was filled with the strong smell of blood.

  The people in the rock camp were like pigs, lying on the ground and being slaughtered.

  The butchers, with their faces stained with blood, looked at the lambs expressionlessly.

  Their movements were crisp and cruel.

  After the knife went down, a man was lying on the ground, his body twitched a few times and then died.

  Someone struggled to regain consciousness before dying.

  All he saw was the butcher knife hanging above his head.

  He opened his mouth in horror, but he died under the butcher's knife before he could even utter his last cry.

  As soon as Su Mo came out, he saw many mutilated corpses on the ground.

  At this moment, Yan Liang's knife was being raised to stab Uncle Lang.

  "No!"

  Su Mo's pupils shrank suddenly and he shouted.

  The boning knife suddenly appeared in her hand, and the knife imbued with spiritual power was thrown out by her.

  This knife stabbed directly into Yan Liang's arm.

  Yan Liang's knife was a little off.

  The knife that was supposed to stab Uncle Wolf's heart instead stabbed his shoulder.

  The severe pain made the drunk Uncle Wolf wake up instantly.

  Uncle Wolf, who has been wandering in the wasteland, realizes the crisis.

  Subconsciously, he took out the knife at his side and slashed directly.

  Yan Liang, whose arm was cut off by the unexpected knife, turned pale.

  Even so, the intact hand still wanted to attack Uncle Wolf.

  "Uncle Wolf, get out of the way!"

  As he shouted, Su Mo had already reached Uncle Wolf's side.

  His feet slid and he punched Yan Liang in the abdomen.

  When the other party was in pain, Su Mo took back the boning knife.

  The blade rotated and the blade was aimed at Yan Liang's other arm.

  Cook Ding's method of undressing an ox flashed in her mind.

  The mental power was directed to the blade, which cut through the skin and penetrated deep into the muscles.

  But the moment he touched the bone, Su Mo's wrist twisted strangely, and the tip of the knife struck directly.

  The sharp knife cuts along the seams of bone and muscle.

  But in an instant, Yan Liang froze in place.

  He saw that the flesh and blood on his arm were directly separated from the bones.

  The bright red meat fell to the ground piece by piece, throwing up dust.

  The blood vessels on the flesh and blood are still beating, as if they haven't realized that they are separated from their master.

  After that perfect cut, all that was left was blood-stained bones.

  (End of chapter)

Previous chapter
bookmark
Table of contents
Next chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report
closure
background
font
Elegant black
Pingfang
isoline
Font size
20
-+
Ranking list the latest update All novels Popular novel tags
Copyright 202369 book barwww.69shuba.com