"It's Ling Lingna -"

Xiao Wen added, "Ling Na Belle."

If it could be visualized, Xiaoyu's eyes would be filled with stars.

The black-haired cub at the door was wearing pink and white pajamas, with a big hat behind his head. Because the clothes were too big, the trousers were stacked up, blocking Lili's bare feet.

The cutest thing is the big furry tail on the back of the cub, which gradually changes from pink to white. The entire tail is raised, and the highest bend can reach the neck of Lili's back.

Take a step and the big tail will shake.

Being looked at by her brothers and sisters with their shining eyes, Xiaoli felt a little embarrassed, and her face became pink because she had just taken a shower, her eyelids were wet, and her dark eyes were moist.

He pursed his lips and muttered in a panic, "Lili isn't cute."

It was his mother who bought the cute clothes.

Shi Fuchuan was still holding a hairdryer, "Come in first, Lili, my hair hasn't been finished yet."

Shili trotted back immediately, "Okay."

The big tail swayed behind him.

The three cubs at the door whispered to each other.

Xiaoyu said, "What should I do, sister? If I sneak a peek, my brother won't be angry."

Xiaowen said, "No, my brother is very good."

Xiaoyu said, "I feel that brother Ozawa will be angry."

"..."

The Zaizai fell silent collectively.

Ozawa's brother/younger brother is indeed very clingy to Lili's brother. Today, he was depressed all afternoon because some tourists kept pinching his brother's face.

Only the ends of Lili's hair were a little bit wet, and it was quickly dried. Shi Fuchuan combed it with his hands and put a big hat on the cub's pajamas.

Only then did the three cubs reveal their reasons for coming.

Xiaowen said, "Uncle Shi, we are here to ask if you will sleep in the tent at night."

Xiaoyu nodded, "Yes, only sister Xiaowen and I will go, and our father will also accompany us."

Xiaoyu added , "I'm here to accompany my sisters. Mom is too tired today. I want to sleep with her in the room."

Shi Fuchuan asked, "Does Lili want to go?"

Shili looked at the three Zaizai. With expectant eyes, he tugged at the corner of his father's clothes, "Father, Lili will go."

The four cubs looked at Shi Fuchuan together. He couldn't resist anymore and agreed, "Then you go to the tent first and wait for me. , Lili, why don't you stop by and ask Brother Ozawa if he's going?"

Xiao Li nodded "Yeah".

Shi Fuchuan turned around to look around and put on the little genius phone locating watch that he took off before taking a bath.

Every time the program is recorded, the staff will give awards to the five cubs. In addition to advertising, they are also afraid that the cubs will get lost.

After a while, there was a knock on room No. 5, and a female voice came from inside, "Gu Xiaoze, go and open the door. Don't move. Look at what you did to your son's hair this morning."

"Okay, okay, this isn't it. Are you late? You won't be late next time."

Then there were footsteps getting closer and closer. Gu Xiaoze opened the door with a cold expression and said, "Who is it?"

"It's Lili!"

He was pushed out by three Zaizai. Xiao Li said as he knocked on the door.

Gu Xiaoze looked down and was stunned for a moment. After a while, he asked, "You, your clothes?"

Xiao Li raised his head, and the pink ears on his hat swayed. He was a little confused, "Mom bought it. Give me some clothes to sleep on."

Gu Xiaoze hesitated, "Are you coming here to find me or my parents?"

Lili said, "You are here to find my brother."

Gu Xiaoze himself didn't notice that his eyes lit up, "Yes. What's the matter?"

Lili looked at her brothers and sisters behind her, "We came to see my brother to sleep in the tent."

Only then did Gu Xiaoze notice that there was someone behind his brother, "Wait a minute."

He turned around and trotted back, "Mom, Dad. , are you going to sleep at the campsite? (Mom, Dad, are you going to sleep at the campsite?)"