Reru: Badhil ah sollu di...

Sri: adhu epdi solradhu?

Meenu: naanga dhana sollu ...

Sri: Adhu forehead la... apram ..

Reru,: apram?

Sri: mmm... cheeks la... nose la...

Meenu: mmm.. continue..

Sri: apram ... mm... lips la... (Whisperd) apram adhukkum keela...

Reru: edheyyyyy adhukkum keela ah?

Meenu: aai... kaluththa kaluthaikku keelaya correct ah sollu ..

Sri: kaluthulayum dha.  Apram... Adhukkum keelayum dha..

Meenu reru wideband their eyes hearing that...

Reru: koodavey dhana di irukko  . Eppo idhellam nadandhuchu?

Meenu: enakku oru sandhegam.. avaru unmailaye unna virumburarunnu ninaikira ya?

Sri: Enakku epdinu solla therila... aana.. avaru enna vittu poga maatraru...

Meenu: Nee avaru kitta ketiya?.

Sri: illa... aana avarey solitaru...

Reru: Unna pudikkum na?

Sri: Enna mattum dha pudikkum nu...

Meenu: avara?

Sri: mmm.. Enakku ellathukkum nee mattum dhana irukka Naa vera yaarta poradhu nu kettar..

Reru: Ellathukkum na?

Sri: Ellathukkum ...

Meenu: right uh .. aai reru andha aalu ivala vidra maari illa di...

Reru: mmm..  aana enakku andha aalu mela nambikka illa ..

Meenu: enakku illa...

Sri: avaru nallavar dha enna konjam kova kaarar...

Reru: konjam la illa neraya...

Meenu: nalla irundhinganna sari... po poi execute Pannu ..

Sri : avaru ippo enga irupaaru?

Reru: avainga place la irupaanga..  po..

Sri: mmm..

Sri took her tiffin box and went from there to search for Ashok... she saw boy's sitting in a table together and a girl along with them and trying to get ashok's attention but he is looking at his phone...

Sri went near them and cleared her throat... Ashok stiffened a little but continued to scroll down insta...

Dina took a chair and placed it beside Ashok and signalled Sri to sit...

That girl: hey .. who are you?...

Sri ignored her and asked Agni...

Sri: saaptara anna?

Agni: illa papa ...

That girl: Naa pesitey irukkan.. how dare you to ignore me?

Sri nodded her head at agni and opened her tiffin box... she took spoon of curd rice and mushroom gravy and placed it infront of his mouth...

He didn't look at her but opened his mouth... she started to feed him and he signalled her to eat too without looking at her...

She smiled and ate a little along with him...

That girl: you bi...

Before she finish her sentence Ashok kicked that girl's chair... making everyone look at him with wide eyes including Sri...

Ashok: oru vaarththa.. innum oru vaarththa pesuna..  apram avlodhaa... olunga poiru.. en Sri ah paththi pesa unakku endha urimayum illa...

That girl looked at Ashok with fear and went from there... Ashok sat down again and opened his mouth..

Sri smiled a little and started to feed him... he placed a chocolate near Sri and went from there not before saying...

Ashok: Naa innum kovama dha irukka..

Making Sri closed her mouth from laughing...

Agni: nalla pandringa da.. rendu perum...

Dina: aniyayam panringa da...

Sri.: prita akka epdi irukka?

Dina: irukka maa.. evening porom neeyum variya?

Sri: mmm.. aama rajiv anna enga?

Agni: prita va pakka poirukaan...

Dina: time aachu nee po .. evening kooptukirom..

Sri: sari Naa..

With that she left from there..
____

At evening ...

Sri came to parking lot but Ashok is not there... only Dina Agni standing there...

Dina: vaada papa...

Sri: avaru enga anna?

Agni: chief doctor ta pesitu irukkan vandhuruvaan.  

Dina: romba neram aachey da...

Meenu: neenga yaarachu poii kootitu vaanga ..

Dina: illa..  naanga pona maatipom.. Sri nee poi kootitu variya?

Sri: sari...

Sri went inside hospital and reached chief doctors room ... she raised her hands to knock but instead of that she opened the door and saw,

A girl hugging Ashok  who is standing there with fisted hands without touching the girl... his shirt buttons is opened till his stomach...

Hearing door opening sound that girl turned around and looked at Sri... Ashok looked at Sri who is looking at them with blank face...

That girl: don't you have any sense? Door knock panitu varanumnu theriyadha unakku?

Sri went inside near Ashok who is looking at her with tears without saying anything ..

That girl: unta dha pesitu irukka..  avanta enn...

Before that girl finished her sentence a slap was landed on her cheeks which echoed the whole room..

Continued....