I am a little confused with his story. He holds up my hand and brings it close to his face.

"That man...he was kneeling in front of you and..I'm not sure if I saw it right..."

I do not listen to him anymore as I try to recall the date, the time and the exact location in my head.

If I recall it right, that day at that time, I was going to have lunch with Kyle as usual but that day, he held me up in that room until he could do it right. What was he trying to do right? I burst into laughter when I remember what it was.

"Chaeyoung, why are you laughing?", Jungkook asks me as I realize that he is already on the floor imitating Kyle's action that day.

I see the combination of confused and sad expressions on his face, I clear my throat before I say sorry for laughing at him. Then, I tell him to get up and sit back on the sofa to which he obeys me. His hand is still holding my hand as he looks at it quietly.

"Boo, look at me.", I ask him.

He looks up and our eyes meet.

"That man you saw with me...it was Kyle.", I tell him.

"Kyle?"

I nod.

"Your colleague?"

I nod again.

"So, Kyle, your colleague was trying to propose to you?", he asks with a pout.

I hold my laughter, "That's what you think happened?"

He frowns, "Isn't that..what happened? I saw it with my own eyes."

I shake my head while smiling at him.

"It was wrong?", he asks, blinking confusingly.

"As you said earlier, it's a misunderstanding, Jungkook.", I tell him as I touch his cheeks with both of my hands. "Kyle...he is gay.", I chuckle as his pout disappears.

"Kyle is gay?", he says.

I nod with a smile, "I thought I've told you before."

Jungkook shakes his head, "No.."

"I mentioned him once, I think.", I try to recall if I have told him about Kyle.

"No, you don't..", he pouts again.

"I did. Oh, wait! When I told you about my first day at the company...oh, I think I know why you don't remember it."

"Why?"

I smile first before I continue, "Don't be angry but...at that time, I said Kylian instead of Kyle."

"Kylian?"

"Yes. Kyle is his short name.", I tell him.

He crosses his arms in response.

"I'm sorry...", I say as I put up both my hands in apology.

"But I'm sure he was in that position-"

"Yes, he was practising actually.", I cut him off and try to take his hands to coax him.

"Practising?", Jungkook asks.

I pull his hand and squeeze it with mine.

"He was going to propose to his boyfriend and he practised it on me, that's what he was doing, Jungkook.", I tell him as I put my arms on his shoulders.

"Why you?"

I smile at him acting this way. Is he jealous of Kyle?

"I'm his friend, boo."