As they could not stand Arnav's fight, they started scattering but Arnav was not ready to leave them. He was about to chase them, but Khushi stopped him, clutching his hand.

"Arnav, stop it... please stop it..."

"How could I stop, Khushi? They tried to rape a girl... that too, not just one but six of them..."

"We will complaint to the police... leave it"

"Police means?"

"Security department of India... just like your guards"

There was a relaxation on his face as he thought Modern Era's police would also be like HIS guards.

Khushi gave his T-shirt. Arnav wore it. Taking the knife from Arnav's hand, Khushi wiped its handle with her handkerchief. Arnav looked at her oddly.

"What are you doing?"

"Will tell you later" She threw the knife away.

They came to the girl. She joined her hands at Arnav.

"Thank you so much, Brother"

Arnav looked at Khushi.

"She is thanking you"

Arnav nodded his head slightly.

"Who are they? Why did you come here?" Khushi asked.

"My scooter stopped suddenly. (She pointed in the direction. They saw her scooter lying on the side of the road.) I tried to put a center stand to kickstart it. These guys crossed this path. Seeing me alone, they misbehaved with me"

"Doesn't your mobile has SOS App?" Khushi asked.

The girl nodded no.

"Download it. It's very much needed for the girls who travel alone. You can send a message to the police and they will arrive, tracing your location" Khushi advised.

"Will do it right away"

The auto driver went to her scooter and lifted it. Putting center stand, he kicked. After the third kick, the scooter started.

"Thank you, Bhaiya," The girl said.

The auto driver nodded ok. The girl sat on her scooter.

"Thank you so much," She said again and drove off.

Khushi sat in the auto with Arnav. The driver started the auto toward Laxmi Nagar.

Khushi cut the auto meter after reaching her house. She removed the house key from a flower pot where she always kept it and opened the door.

"Welcome Prince Aparajith" Khushi said.

Arnav stepped in with a rigid expression. Khushi understood he had not come out of the incident yet.

"Are you upset?" Khushi asked.

"I really hate such men..."

"Relax, Arnav. This is why I don't want to bring you here"

Arnav walked in. The house looked dirty.

"Are not you using this house?"

"No. As I'm an explorer, I'm not staying here but in the lady's hostel"

"Ladies hostel means?"

"It's a place where working women could stay as a paying guest"

"Do women work?"

Khushi nodded yes.

"What kind of work?"

"Women would do all the work men can do"